Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters

im mad b/c i can hear Nas rapping over these types of beats and just destroying them, but these cats fucking held it down

I dunno how real hip hop heads are in here saying Nas brought the bars..I fuck with him but his flow was off and choppy throughout . Its like he was consistently tryna catch the beat. And lyrically it just wasn't up to his standards. I keep tryna force myself to like it but it aint working. Its still just meh.. Maybe my expectations were too high or I need new ears. I need that real album that he worked on for two years cause this aint it.

Album is fire

K. West need to lower the sample on white label and Coos Shot the kid. That’s the only thing wrong with this album.

I loved his flow ok this album. Y’all say it was choppy but I feeling it. It made it more real for me

Rollout day was terrible but album did 80k 1st week

About same as Pusha T did

Kids See Ghosts did 142k

Ye 200k

So y’all so called Nas/hip-hop fans telling me y’all can’t tell this man flow and cadence is off tha 1st half of tha album?? Like he was spitting prewritten rhymes over beats he just heard?? Smh Aite y’all got it

Last edited:
So y’all so called Nas/hip-hop fans telling me y’all can’t tell this man flow and cadence is off tha 1st half of tha album?? Like he was spitting prewritten rhymes over beats he just heard?? Smh Aite y’all got it
I won't say that he isn't. I won't say that each song doesn't match the production. I never heralded this as a classic. It is a dope record and the fact that Nas makes it work with production and themes that weren't his own is even more dope. Everything is an original Ye song that Nas stepped up and murked

I fucks with the flow and cadence. But I'm not trying to find a flaw. I take it for what it is. I stopped trying to figure out what the album should be and listened to it for what it was. Same with Ye shit.

I feel like as fans, in this time and with this generation especially, we looking to know what an album sounds like before we actually hear it, but that's a convo for another thread

Pusha, Rock , Nas top 3 albums of the year so far

I won't say that he isn't. I won't say that each song doesn't match the production. I never heralded this as a classic. It is a dope record and the fact that Nas makes it work with production and themes that weren't his own is even more dope. Everything is an original Ye song that Nas stepped up and murked

I fucks with the flow and cadence. But I'm not trying to find a flaw. I take it for what it is. I stopped trying to figure out what the album should be and listened to it for what it was. Same with Ye shit.

I feel like as fans, in this time and with this generation especially, we looking to know what an album sounds like before we actually hear it, but that's a convo for another thread

Pusha, Rock , Nas top 3 albums of the year so far

You flowed better during your caping just now for Nas than he did on tha 1st 3 songs of that album my nigga...face it bruh...Nas and Ye turned out to be a match made in Wyoming fam smh

Back