Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Everything is 5 minutes of Dream singing and two minutes of Nas rapping, no thank you.

Not for radio, should've just been one extended verse, no Diddy, no hook.

Cop shot the kid, the slick rick sample is overbearing, drowns out Nas verse, should've just used it on the hook.

White Label, the beat just ruins it, too much extra shit, fuck all the sound effects, this not star wars.

Bonjour is a homerun, pimp shit.

Adam and Eve, I basically just skipped this shit the first time, cause I was pissed at the singing on Everything, but this shit rides.

And Simple Things is the best track.

Still Nas worst or second worst album.

#disappointed #nasletusdown

that singing shit is fire on Everything.Fawk you mean ?

it's called making a song and playing with song structure.

nigga you mad at 2 mins of Nas rapping?half the songs are only 2 mins.

Cruel Summer sitting at 93%

Remove All Mine and Fire and you got 26 out 28 dope to flaming tracks

Your ears are broken b

The nerve of me talking to a nigga that don't fuck with MBDTF

@Word.....life you lucky tomorrow father's day, I almost robbed you b

Pump ya breaks Fast Finger Freddy pause no homillz lmao...I admitted I slept on that album for tha most part...I just didn’t take keyboarding or secretary in school or what ever tha fuck y’all fast typing niggaz took to be able to respond so fast lmao

Pump ya breaks Fast Finger Freddy pause no homillz lmao...I admitted I slept on that album for tha most part...I just didn’t take keyboarding or secretary in school or what ever tha fuck y’all fast typing niggaz took to be able to respond so fast lmao
You got damn right you slept on MBDTF

Top 5 album of the 2010's

Its dope

It won't get more spins than this tho
I listened to Nas twice then got back on Jay Rock
SneakyRequiredAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

Cruel Summer sitting at 93%

Remove All Mine and Fire and you got 26 out 28 dope to flaming tracks

Your ears are broken b

Any songs where I was forced to listen to either Big Sean, Teyana Taylor or Ye loses 5 pts of credit on any future dope songs...blame Ye’s inconsistency

:dfbruh:

I listened to Nas twice then got back on Jay Rock
SneakyRequiredAlleycat-size_restricted.gif
I haven't listened to Jay Rock since the two spins yesterday
I listened to Nas 5x while cutting grass this morning

I still think Jay got a dope street album. But Nas got a dope adult album

Content is everything for me right now.

It’s a good album. People who say it’s a classic can slow they ass down with that. For those that say it’s trash.. yea ok. It bumps in the truck and Nas still got it lyrically. Everybody is my one real complaint. That and for me I can barely say it’s an album with just 7 tracks. I’m still waiting for a real full length album but this will hold me over... hopefully it won’t take another 6 years.

My bootleg copy from yesterday didn't have Diddy on Not for Radio when I listened on spotify... I prefer the version without diddy.

Standout tracks for me are Bonjour, Everything and Adam & Eve. Cops shot the kid woulda been on the standout track list but I agree that the beat is a bit overbearing

Back