03. “Superhero Status”
04. “I Love This Feeling”
05. “No Tears”
06. “Never Die” Feat. Lil Wayne
07. “Pretty Young Girl”

08. “Based On True Events”
09. “Based On True Events Pt. 2”
10. “Sitting With My Thoughts”
11. “Blue Bentley” (i like the beat I just don't care for what Nas is rapping about)
12. “Jodeci Member”
13. “Speechless Pt. 2”
14. “Japanese Soul Bar”
15. “1-800-Nas-&-Hit”

Much better than magic 2

@MJ DOOM I stole your flow

My standout tracks
Love This Feeling

Based On True Events

Sitting With My Thoughts

Japanese Soul Bar

I didn't even realize this was coming out until I checked Tidal last night for new releases. Pleasant surprise though...and better than Magic 2 after first listen.

Magic 2 had a lot of tracks I like, but it was still something that was off, and not so much from the production

For Magic 3, it's like they went and got Eddie Sancho or something, because the engineering/mixing is far superior. Or Hitboy, has a new drum machine?
Because from beginning til end, this album just THUMBS 🔊🔊🔊

Better than Magic 2. Great way to end the saga. Been listening to each track off and on gotta hear it in it’s entirety on my way/at work. Like what I hear so far tho.

This nigga Nas got me creating his own separate Playlist on my Spotify. Cuz I don't want his songs comingling with my other songs. This will get the car/basement test.
I went out of my way and curated a tidal Playlist of all Nas+Hit boy songs. 83 tracks, 4 hours 20 mins

Rules: the first 6 songs are my favorite from each album.

Each song is separated by at least 2 songs from different albums. For example, if its a KD3 song there's at least 2 tracks from other albums before the next KD3 song

And I tried correlate all the song titles the best I could. For example, all of titles that have numbers in them are in a row

i did a pretty good job of that. Fire Playlist

Back