Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Magic 3

Nas has shown pac nothing but love in these last 4 albums
Cuz at the end of the day, nah the beginning of the day, the east coast did not want no beef with that man. Pac was a superstar, Nas and Jay Z knew publicly dissing a superstar would not end well for them. Plus they knew they never wronged him and Suge put a battery in his back in the first place

F5INzSWXYAATzwV

"im the best student kanye ever had" - hit boy

Nas was actually trying to create this hip hop saga with koonye but he was too deep into the sunken place to create soulful music, let alone a classic series. That's why Nasir is hands down his Worst Album..but Nas did the next best thing...
:think2:

What people?

The gen z soy drinking Negropeons who helped white liberals cancel him for LGBT propaganda?

:mackie:
😆

I'm taking that lingo using that to trash talk at the youngins in a pickup game.

"You young Gen z soyboys are soft yo!"
They probably try to dunk on me too.
Ima son them negropeons like Charles Oakley😁

"im the best student kanye ever had" - hit boy

Nas was actually trying to create this hip hop saga with koonye but he was too deep into the sunken place to create soulful music, let alone a classic series. That's why Nasir is hands down his Worst Album..but Nas did the next best thing...
:think2:

Yea.. looking back it wouldn’t surprise me if Nas wanted to have the type of thing he’s having with Hit-Boy with Kanye. A Nas/Kanye album back in 05-07 would of been huge.

Nas retiring at this point would be a hell of a way to go out.

You have to be a passionate fan to say this
The only weak song was Ervin magic🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️. I really don't get the magic hate.

Hopefully the post just mean they're ending the KD series.

There's not a single reason for them not to continue to make music together.

The premo joint not gonna happen
The swizz joint ain't coming either
Hit got this dude active. And people want the old sound like they were really supportive of it. Duke can't win

I thought @o
The only weak song was Ervin magic🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️. I really don't get the magic hate.

Hopefully the post just mean they're ending the KD series.

There's not a single reason for them not to continue to make music together.

The premo joint not gonna happen
The swizz joint ain't coming either
Hit got this dude active. And people want the old sound like they were really supportive of it. Duke can't win
Hate or appropriately rating it? In my opinion it was incredibly forgettable

Back