Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Magic 2

50 spit 4 bars and was like

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif
Bro he was proud as fuck you could tell gtfo

Enh…off 1st listen it’s cool

I mean yeah…Nas can still rap his ass off and Hitboy has his crisp sound all over but like somebody said earlier it’s almost like a Nas/Hitboy fatigue…all tha projects have somehow melded together and it’s hard to really differentiate between them

Each project got songs that standout but it almost feels like some of these songs could be made by AI Nas and AI Hitboy

I’ll prolly listen thru tha day and then do like I’ve done wit tha rest…catch songs as they come up randomly on my library shuffle

I am still very impressed wit Nas’ work ethic/productivity this far into his career…salute to Son

Wiz from the Bravehearts has been talked about this. This is a recent interview but he mentioned sometime last year too

Starts at the 21:00 mark I believe

This is actually huge hip hop history

Nas just teaspoon feeds the fans these unknown facts. He could have put all these pac facts in one song 22 years ago...

Remember one of them KD joints he says he might have inspired pac's chain or whatever. Then he told the beef stories on death row East. The word Hennessy and the way he said it was a staple in Tupac's music, it was like his signature lyric... all because of Nas, a younger MC who came out 3 years after pac.. that's incredible

yeah…..Michael >>> this easily. Maybe it’ll grow on me once I can give it the car test, but right now this is my least favorite of the Nas/Hitboy collabs. It’s not a bad album…..just not as good by comparison imo

yeah…..Michael >>> this easily. Maybe it’ll grow on me once I can give it the car test, but right now this is my least favorite of the Nas/Hitboy collabs. It’s not a bad album…..just not as good by comparison imo
Michael was too churchy

After the first spin, this joint is solid. Wasnt really feeling Motion or What This All Really Means, they not wack though. Slow it Down and the shyt with 50 is cool, and the rest of the tracks are dope. Solid album

Back