Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
@DonDada damn you immigrated to sweden and didn't learn swedish? shit must've been hard fam, I see why you relate to Nas now
English is my first language. What you mean why you relate to Nas now? Nas is one of the goats, many people agree with that.

Nas, Prodigy, Pac, Wu Tang and many more meant alot to hip hop

And alot of ppl grew up to them and can relate to them.

Last edited:
Truthfully I want Jungle to do a Drink Champs interview.. Nas prolly got epic industry stories that we’ll never hear about until after he die cause he keep a low key/private lifestyle.. Jungle on the other hand, really don’t give a fuck and he’s funny as shit..

Jarreau of Rap isn't that bad imo. It's just his attempt to merge jazz wit rap. If anything...paying homage. Especially since his Dad is a jazz musician. So I'm not mad at that.

If I had an opportunity to work wit Al Jarreau, I'd do it.

Can you guys imagine Nas is still in the game The same nigga who in 1991 said when i was 12 i went to hell for snuffin jesus...

A nigga can't spend $10 ? Go support Lost Tapes 2.. Real hip hop!

Yo lets post this song while we at it... Drink champs yall

Hey yo fuck it yo, I bucked him son
Cause he was on some stupid shit
Thinking he the real thing
When he was just a duplicate.

Nore's best bars

Last edited:
Niggas come up with a million excuses for Nas.

Reading the comments...yall made it seem like it's the worse song he's ever did in his entire career.

I see where he was going wit it. So I give props to him on that. Shyt...I'd rather replay that 1 song, than 3 songs from his last album. Lol

Last edited:
the album bout to sell 20k first week.. Nigga please. it deserves atleast 200k 1st week.

khaled made 150k first week this year without rapping jeeez

Back