OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wish Nas finished this studio session

94-week-king-of-new-york-biggie-nas-320x180.jpg

nas-biggie-21.jpg

Shit even my brother Cormega trying to get the album to #1

Last edited:
Listened to it a second time. It's a little better than I first thought, but it's still not that great to me. I'd give it a 3/5. I was wondering how ya'll niggas was rating this so high. At first, I thought it was just stanning. After the second listen, I realize I'm just not feeling the production at all. Hit Boy's style just ain't for me. Nas did his thing though, so if you like the production on the album, I can see how you might legitimately think the album is dope. The only songs I really like are Blue Benz, 27 Summers, Til the War is Won, Full Circle, and The Cure.
Production is dope af

Hit boy building a great catalogue

It's insane that Nas two latest album was dropped on his own label.

I wonder how much Mass Appeal Records worth now with all the deals they have done with "technology, media and energy located in North America, Europe and China." netflix, showtimes, movies, artists and other companies.

They are two owners. Nas invested $1.3 million on it 6 years ago.

I know UMG made an investment on Nas Mass Appeal with $6 million 3 years ago so it may be worth alot today.

Last edited:
I started listening to a lot of funk/old school RnB - vibe i get is re-living 90's hip hop through the original songs that were sampled

ill seeing a few tracks on Nas playlist

Name another album that came out in the last three years that you can play all the way through without skipping songs....

Back