I'd rank them

1.Nas
2.AZ
3.Cormega
4.Dre
5.Foxy
6.Nature

06BFC144-7732-46B8-B016-80E24A8EAF29.gif

Look my guy...I know you excited and you should be...but don’t go all full Don Dada on us bruh...you can’t have 2 MC’s who are known to have ghostwriters over a nigga who really writes/raps...Nas n Nature prolly put their differences aside...give Nature a break B lol

Illmatic

IWW
Lost Tapes
Stillmatic
Kings Disease
I Am
Life is Good
God's Son
Street’s Disciple
Hip Hop is Dead
Untitled
Lost Tape 2
Nastradamus
Nasir

Atleast she spits Ether

4IVv.gif

Wait what?? You don't like Spicy?

Throw your ears away b they're not working
There’s a reason it’s a bonus track fam....it does nothing for me especially when u transition with how hard the ending of the Cure is to Spicy? That least verse on the Cure should be the last thing I hear on this album

I actually fuck wit’ Spicy heavy...only parts of tha album I’m not completely sold on is Foxy’s verse (I really feel like they were throw away bars and she was put on tha album for nostalgia purposes only...song would have been fine w/o her tbh), not really feelin’ The Definition w/Brucie B (don’t hate it but I’m not amped about it either lol) and tha fact that some of tha dopest tracks happen to be tha shortest tracks....but besides those things that I may be “nitpicking” about this album is really strong and I for one, as somebody who has definitely been SUPER critical of Nas over tha past few years, is genuinely happy for Nas and happy for hip-hop as a whole that one of its GOATs was able to put out some much needed really dope music....

Edit: I’m giving this a 4 so far...been listening to it non stop since Friday

Back