Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bruh,it's stealing attention from Nas' album(s),it's one thing if your album drops in the same week or

month as another artist but the same day ?. And this is the second time.
Again I ask you

in this day and age of digital media

a single song is going to “distract” people away from a Nas album?

are people not going to stream nas album too?

all the millions of hip hop fans gonna forget about nas album because of pharrell single featuring Jay Z?

lmao

ok bro

Anybody who still buys cassettes is a fool.

The sound of a cassette tape deteriorates every time you play it.

I didn't believe it when CDs first came out and it took me forever to make the transition, but CDs>>>records and tapes.

The only thing better than a CD is an mp3 that you can listen to on your phone, burn onto a CD-R, or play it via bluetooth.

Anybody who still buys cassettes is a fool.

The sound of a cassette tape deteriorates every time you play it.

I didn't believe it when CDs first came out and it took me forever to make the transition, but CDs>>>records and tapes.

The only thing better than a CD is an mp3 that you can listen to on your phone, burn onto a CD-R, or play it via bluetooth.
Or some people want the nostalgia of having it in tape. Not disagreeing with what you said but there is a small amount of people who still want tapes and vinyls.

I used to collect vinyl under the theory that they appreciate in value, but as soon as mp3s became a thing the value of vinyl dropped.

In the 90s a KRS, Rakim, Public Enemy 12" was worth $40 in VG+ condition.

Now those same records are worth $5.

I used to collect vinyl under the theory that they appreciate in value, but as soon as mp3s became a thing the value of vinyl dropped.

In the 90s a KRS, Rakim, Public Enemy 12" was worth $40 in VG+ condition.

Now those same records are worth $5.
Sometimes you don't have to put a dollar amount on stuff like that. People want what they want. Some nostalgic items are priceless.

Back