Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
The curve is not having records with them?

Nas and Fab is a bad mix on paper
Yes ,when these dudes reach out to you to do a record and you go and do one with lil durk, future and ferg. You curving'em. If nas can rap with kiss he can rap with fab. I mean nas did a damn album with the brave hearts. Why not lupe or royce ?? Nas is known for his pen why not give the people what they want ??

Yes ,when these dudes reach out to you to do a record and you go and do one with lil durk, future and ferg. You curving'em. If nas can rap with kiss he can rap with fab. I mean nas did a damn album with the brave hearts. Why not lupe or royce ?? Nas is known for his pen why not give the people what they want ??
Royce and Lupe I can see. Not Fab tho lol.

Maybe the right record aint come about yet, we know Nas and Lupe have chopped it up in the stu

Royce and Lupe I can see. Not Fab tho lol.

Maybe the right record aint come about yet, we know Nas and Lupe have chopped it up in the stu
Nas would've fit on damn near most of summertime shoot out 1 especially summertime sadness or started something, real one. Gone for the winter, all good. Nas just acting funny lmao fab must've sided with Jay during the beef

Nas would've fit on damn near most of summertime shoot out 1 especially summertime sadness or started something, real one. Gone for the winter, all good. Nas just acting funny lmao fab must've sided with Jay during the beef
He a Brooklyn boy

How do Nas earn the most MONEY from his listeners if i buy the album? From streamingplatform or iTunes or what??

I feel like this in regards to Ultra Black, if you don't like it cool but we can all agree that the shot to Doja Cat was needed. We done let too many mofos in here with no respect. And nobody says shit. They let them in and do songs with them.
Ain't no cancelling Nas. His legacy is stamped. He don't have to make anymore music and still be in people's top whatever lists.
Everything we're getting now is lagniappe.
Had to Google

Back