Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every thread about Nas music it's the same shit ... "why, why don't he make the music I like...?" ... three quarters of you lot ain't even fans to begin with

I'm looking in Longevity's eyes
I play with Infinity's mind, Forever's my guy
My pedigree above your ass, you'll never see I
I love the past, but see, where I'm goin' I get to fly
Never sold a record for the beat, it's my verses they purchase
Without production, I'm worthless
But I'm more than the surface
Want me to sound like every song on the Top 40
I'm not for you, you not for me, you bore me
I drop lines prestigious schools read to their students
Look at my album plaques, somebody agrees with the music

Was lovin' women, you'll never see
All you knows my kids' mothers, some celebrities
Damn, look at the jealousy!
This

B

4:44 was not a classic
People quick to say an album is a classic. I saw interviews with vlad and rosenburg from hot97 both said Nas cant compete with Jay. They said both said that 444 is a classic. THATS the type of people.

I be seeing JAY-Z stans on these threads too

A number of artistes like Hitboy and No ID and Jr. Gong have worked with Jay and Nas too but its like different weighing scales in the output...

@Goldie ?? I remember you making a thread asking if 4:44 was a classic... full of dusty ass No ID production... now if Nas was on them same beats?
No id should’ve sent Parks the stems

Songs not bad. The chorus is overdone, but still encouraged for the album. Never know, Nas is good for leaving street singles off of his albums.

It’s a good song but the beat feels like an album cut from a mid-2000s Common album. Not a bad thing, it’s just clearly not a radio single.

In These Times We're Living In ,The Gawd Just Dropped a Joint about the Love Of Being Black

And The Music Critics Of this Site responded w/Not Timberland boot music , Radio Singles & other generic takes

View attachment 338351

Man no ones gonna complain about the message of the song... but there’s way better songs with that message. It’s still a good song but going that route it’s middle of the pack. I’m not gonna jump up and down on the table for a pro black song when the song itself is close to mid.

Album title King's Disease
500x500bb-60.jpg

Is the angel holding the crown his son Knight ? That cover is fucking fire.

Back