Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would y'all be disappoint of this was Nas last album? I would be I want more
How many albums do you think Nas should do from now on?

Would y'all be disappoint of this was Nas last album? I would be I want more
How many albums do you think Nas should do from now on?
He's been in a crazy creative zone I think we get at least 2 more albums before he chills again.

Whoa what the hell he was right there?!
View attachment 651891
Last time I saw Nas was at the Virgin Megastore at Union Square. That's when Untitled came out. There was a long line of fans waiting to get their album signed. The last time I seen nas perform was at Central Park with Damien Marley.

I'm looking forward to this interview because it's Uncle Ralph. I think Ralph was the one who produced the video for nas "it aint hard to tell."

I stay watching Video Music Box. It's the first and last one that survived compared to Rap city and stuff.

It good to see an OG like Ralph still doing it

:clawd2:

They tried to box me out while takin what they want from me...I spent too many years livinn too uncomfortably...makinn room for people who didnt like the labor...or wanted the spoils, greedy selfish behavior...now let me give it to you balanced and with clarity...i dont need to turn myself into a parody

GOOOOT...DAAAAAAMNNNN HIT-MUTHERPHUCKING-BOY!!! DEM 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Mr. Jones...Sir...
:clawd3:

Ch. 1: Given knowledge by the psychotic...the block was college...we dont add it up then that shitll leave us divided...its sorta like Ten Commandments Im talkin bout men and standards...Im tryna reverse the damage...you boys obsessed with cameras...the debt we was handed...so many move like Judas...look at the past its proven...

Ch: 2 And you get whatchu give...theres power in how you live...

CH. 3: To understand your wisdom is sumthin I had to learn...somehow you the most unprotected on planet earth...your smile lift me up and your eyes kiss my soul...your sweetness is honeycomb such a lovely tone...you hold the power to make a house a home...because of you I wanna right my wrongs...

Last edited:
GOOOOT...DAAAAAAMNNNN HIT-MUTHERPHUCKING-BOY!!! DEM 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Mr. Jones...Sir...
:clawd3:

Ch. 1: Given knowledge by the psychotic...the block was college...we dont add it up then that shitll leave us divided...its sorta like Ten Commandments Im talkin bout men and standards...Im tryna reverse the damage...you boys obsessed with cameras...the debt we was handed...so many move like Judas...look at the past its proven...

Ch: 2 And you get whatchu give...theres power in how you live...

CH. 3: To understand your wisdom is sumthin I had to learn...somehow you the most unprotected on planet earth...your smile lift me up and your eyes kiss my soul...your sweetness is honeycomb such a lovely tone...you hold the power to make a house a home...because of you I wanna right my wrongs...

The other side of what you think is fly
Your jewelry could be cursed
and so could your ride
let that soak in ya mind
Suburbans and Beamers
shot up with nina’s
How to stop a young genius….

~ Rest In Peace 2Pac and Big ~

Last time I saw Nas was at the Virgin Megastore at Union Square. That's when Untitled came out. There was a long line of fans waiting to get their album signed. The last time I seen nas perform was at Central Park with Damien Marley.

I'm looking forward to this interview because it's Uncle Ralph. I think Ralph was the one who produced the video for nas "it aint hard to tell."

I stay watching Video Music Box. It's the first and last one that survived compared to Rap city and stuff.

It good to see an OG like Ralph still doing it
Most def i stay watchin last one i saw he was in Orange getting love with people performing.

Legend.

Back