Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mo money mo problems...you gotta be ready for all that it brings

Let em say what they say...revenge on my plate...I'm lovin the taste...they see you shinin emotions get hard to contain...they just not evolvin the same

Salmon shish kebab in a misty fog...rollin sticky log...big dawg affair...no kids involved

Y'all like the second one more than the first?
I equally enjoy the way both of them sound when I play KD first then KD2

KD has a special place in my heart b/c of the way it initially made me feel...it was really impactful in that way. When I listen to it now, I still get that feeling...it takes me back to last summer.

It's really hard for me to say that I like one more than the other...to me, both albums make a complete body of work that got progressively better with each successive track

I highly enjoy this one than the first one.
Once you get to Store Run, that's the groove throughout that I expected.
You know what's the weak link with both albums? The features.
Lil Durk made the song almost unbearable for me. Quick note I only listened to this ain't what you want. Maybe he's better but no I can't really give him a chance. Singy rap is not my taste.
Big Sean's verse grew on me based on the topic of the song.
Fivio was eh on Spicy.
A Boogie was so so. I fuck with YG though.
Poor Eminem. Look at him finally on a Nas record and he had to go with the rapper shoutouts on his verse looking for sympathy. Nas and EPMD was floating. Here he come rapping his heart out. He coulda kept that shit at home. Ain't nobody coming to see you Otis.

Back