Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was supposed to perform Nobody. after If I ruled the world. I checked the list, maybe Hill got ill or something.

nxn51idkeeka1.png
Or he still waiting on her to show up. Lol

This dude tells a story about why Nas will NEVER be in his top 5 list.. He’s dead serious but the story is hilarious!

Apparently they had a little situation back in 1995..

Start the video at 29:00 ….

It's close to a hiphop classic?

In a hiphop conversation niggas are gonna be like 400 Degreez, The Chronic and King's Disease 3?

I hate it here.

It's close to a hiphop classic?

In a hiphop conversation niggas are gonna be like 400 Degreez, The Chronic and King's Disease 3?

I hate it here.

Oh so because it was released in 2022 it can't be called a classic?

Personally I think it was the best and most complete project out of the three KDs ( 3, 1, 2 in that order ) .. No guest appearances, intricate wordplay and flow, banging production... Dude hasn't lost a touch at 50 years of age

Oh so because it was released in 2022 it can't be called a classic?

Personally I think it was the best and most complete project out of the three KDs ( 3, 1, 2 in that order ) .. No guest appearances, intricate wordplay and flow, banging production... Dude hasn't lost a touch at 50 years of age
I just think we as a culture need to reassess what the definition of classic is.

Nas' 9th best album is not a classic lol

But before that, I wanna see what the general concensus on which album is the best from the 4 Nas/Hitboy collabs.

I just think we as a culture need to reassess what the definition of classic is.

Nas' 9th best album is not a classic lol

But before that, I wanna see what the general concensus on which album is the best from the 4 Nas/Hitboy collabs.

Just like a lot of so called generally accepted classics aren't to most hip-hop fans and listeners...

I've become opinionated about subjectivity in music... People can have their personal 'classics' if they feel like

I still think it's

3, 1, 2, Magic ... In that order

This may be the best Nas interview from the “Kings Disease” era ….

I was always curious about why Nas made the “Who killed it” with the James Cagney voice…

Back