Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
Star from “Star and Buckwild” was on Funk Flex show shitting on Nas… Calling him a Bozo for doing a song with 21 Savage…

Gonna call somebody names then talk about the culture then throw P's name in there. You don't know what P would've did.
Need to go back to slapping niggas.

Fuck whoever that guy is talking and fuck funk flex for not checking him. Bitch ass niggas.
Star? Star been out since the 90s. And this is classic Star shit.

Star’s not half-wrong. Young Nas would’ve WENT on 21 for this shit. But 🤡? That where Star loses me.

Star the same nigga that had jokes when Aaliyah died… Nigga had the sound effects of a plane going down and exploding in the background during his live radio show… SMH… He also said something crazy about Dj Envy’s daughter when she was a toddler… Dude always been on some weirdo shit…

Star the same nigga that had jokes when Aaliyah died… Nigga had the sound effects of a plane going down and exploding in the background during his live radio show… SMH… He also said something crazy about Dj Envy’s daughter when she was a toddler… Dude always been on some weirdo shit…
He would applaud Nas if he shot 21 savage or if he would confront 21 savage. He on that type of shit.

That morning was wild🤣🤣🤣 they were ruthless. I think they got cut off mid show

Star was fired after the Envy thing

i thought he was fired after he said the "I'll do the R. Kelly thing to your daughter's face" to DJ Envy. That crossed a line.

His YouTube show is still pretty funny, tho.
Yea that's the one I'm referring too they got him outta there onde he said it

Back