Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y’all fuck with Magic tough like that?

To me, it’s better than KD 1…

Slightly adjacent to KD 2

But KD3 harder than ALLLL of them.

My biggest gripe with KD1, 2 and Magic is that they really didn’t sound like Nas songs. Hitboy was infusing new energy into the mix and thats cool. But for me, the tracks didn’t have that SOMETHING. KD3 sounds like it’s a Nas album.

My biggest gripe with KD1, 2 and Magic is that they really didn’t sound like Nas songs. Hitboy was infusing new energy into the mix and thats cool. But for me, the tracks didn’t have that SOMETHING. KD3 sounds like it’s a Nas album.
Yeah magic is dope but to me it's not better than KD2

I’m glad they didn’t sound like Nas songs that’s just what Nas needed in my opinion

Interesting that you say that cause I feel like none of the Hit-Boy produced albums sound like traditional "Nas albums." I think Hit-Boy 's production challenges Nas cause they dont ever sound like beats Nas would normally rap over.

I’m glad they didn’t sound like Nas songs that’s just what Nas needed in my opinion

Interesting that you say that cause I feel like none of the Hit-Boy produced albums sound like traditional "Nas albums." I think Hit-Boy 's production challenges Nas cause they dont ever sound like beats Nas would normally rap over.

But the songs, imo, aren’t memorable…

KD3 raps into what I would consider classic tier Nas.

Ya think yall can make a 16 track album using 4 tracks from each album?
Til the war is won
All bad
Full circle
The cure

The pressure
40 side
Store run
Nas is good

Speechless
Ugly
Wu for the children
The truth

Thun
Serious interlude
I’m on fire
Once a man, twice a child

KD3 was the hardest to choose from, that album got so many bangers… Legit, 30, Reminisce, WTF SMH, get light…

Nas and Hit have something special, them niggas caught lightning in a bottle 4 times..With KD3 they starting to make this shit look easy…

Back