Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas Confirms Album With Hit-Boy & Another Top Secret Project

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Several Hip Hop legends stopped by the “Hip Hop Loves New York” YouTube event on Thursday (April 23).

Ice-T, Public Enemy’s Chuck D, Naughty By Nature and Nas were just a handful of artists who popped in for the Universal Hip Hop Museum and Mass Appeal benefit for New York City healthcare workers battling COVID-19 on the frontlines.

Hosted by Music Video Box pioneer Ralph McDaniels, the three-hour event featured a quick Q&A with Nas who revealed he was working on two new projects — one with Hit-Boy and another top secret endeavor.

“There’s some projects going on,” he told McDaniels. “One of them, I was working with Hit-Boy and I still am. And then there’s another, the one I’m working on that I don’t want to disclose. But Hit-Boy, that’s been fun working with him. So he played a snippet in the battles the other day, a snippet of something. We got some things.”

I'm skeptical but the snippet Hit Boy played was flames

Nas notorious for not finishing projects tho. Hell, Ye had to sit him down in Wyoming to get Nasir finished

As far as the secret producer....ehhh. Last known project was supposed to be finished by Swizz and only a couple tracks came from it.

I type all that to say.....I doubt anything comes of it in the next 2yrs

Hip hop's greatest emcee and biggest flake

nigga still trying crossover and appeal to younger mfs instead of just staying In his lane.

A Preemo produced album WILL sell even more now after Preemo's stock and visibility in the mainstream has jumped after his battle with RZA . Throw Pete,Tip and look out for Large Prof. Basically the original Illmatic line up. Now is the perfect time for it. If it fails fall on that sword with honor, not no fucking Hit-Boy

Nas been super lazy ever since he had his financial reawakening and started making a ton of money outside of rap.

I mean hes the best ever and can do whatever he wants, but I dont expect to see any albums anytime soon.

At This point, Nas is like MJ on the Wizards.

He can still score and shows signs of brialliance, but it's a young man's game.

Its been said that the average music consumer (probably the mode) is 17 years old. 17 year olds can't relate to what Nas raps about.
Rap isn't a young man's game, the people keeping rap alive are 30+. Them young niggas killing themselves. Their music doesn't last. As for a album yeah right nas back catalog is ridiculous, rza, preme, swizz, common, just blaze all had projects in the works. The most we "might" get is lost tapes 3

Rap isn't a young man's game, the people keeping rap alive are 30+. Them young niggas killing themselves. Their music doesn't last. As for a album yeah right nas back catalog is ridiculous, rza, preme, swizz, common, just blaze all had projects in the works. The most we "might" get is lost tapes 3

Wrong.

It is a young mans game and you can’t supply any numbers that can refute that

I'm not talking about the people who make the music, I'm talking about the people that buy/stream/download the music.

It's not 30-40 year olds that are buying Migos, Griselda and Lil Uzi Vert.

If you want to make the biggest bang for your buck, appeal to 17 year olds.

Back