Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Namor (Tenoch Huerta) is bout to be put on that Summer Jam screen

Not sure why we should care but I have nothing to do today.

Edit: decided to dig further. She didn't actually accuse him of sexally assaulting her she just flat out calls him a "violent sexual predator". Looks like it was over money for her appearance on a podcast.

Tenoch Huerta, the Black Panther: Wakanda Forever star, has been accused of being a s*xual predator by well-established saxophonist Maria Elena Rios, who took to her Twitter to share the shocking news. In a series of her Tweets, she said Poder Prieto published things they were not authorised to do, further alleging that the company did not pay her, and while doing so, she alleged Huerta of s*xual assault.

Rios revealed that she participated in a podcast called “El Feisbuk de la Malinche”, but she did not get paid for it, adding she had also worked for Poder Prieto on other projects but did not get paid for them either. She accused Prieto of defending Back Panther: Wakanda Forever actor Tenoch Huerta as she labelled him a s*xual predator. Following that, Poder Prieto tweeted, “We are accused of not having paid you for this podcast. We cannot pay you something that is NOT our production. And we didn’t publish it; only that content was recommended as we recommend content almost every day…” To which the saxophonist replied, “I made it very clear to them when I left their sect that they protect the violent and s*xual PREDATOR of @TenochHuerta that they did not publish anything about me. They still went to look for me at a concert of hypocrites to avoid scandals for their @MarvelLATAM movie.”

Last edited:
Back