Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name these black movies

this nigga CTB needs an intervention

ya'll SHO this nigga black??
What movie that I listed is worth watching, y'all ain't sitting around watching anything with Nick Cannon and nobody cares about a redman and methodman movie

What movie that I listed is worth watching, y'all ain't sitting around watching anything with Nick Cannon and nobody cares about a redman and methodman movie
fam, i've watched all of them

even though i didnt go to an HBCU, i live in a city where one is and I've seen the "5th qtr" band shows after the game is over and ofc the halftime shows and not to mention Bayou Classic. If you are even somewhat familiar with this, then you saw Drumline. Dont get too cool for the internet brah.

And how in the entire fuck have you gone ALL this time and never seen coming to america?? Like how is that possible??

i will give you "how stella got her groove back"..the only reason i saw it was b/c the author is the same one who wrote waiting to exhale iirc and my mama was really into that shit, plus we had HBO back then and saw both movies when they came on.

Thin line b/t love and hate was PEAK martin lawrence. Like you were checking for anything he dropped or was in at that time. I believe the Martin TV show was at its peak as well.

I only saw How High b/c this was around the time i was bootlegging DVDs from blockbuster. Other than that, this is probably the ONLY movie on the list you would get a pass from not seeing. How High to me was butt but i get it, its a cult classic

fam, i've watched all of them

even though i didnt go to an HBCU, i live in a city where one is and I've seen the "5th qtr" band shows after the game is over and ofc the halftime shows and not to mention Bayou Classic. If you are even somewhat familiar with this, then you saw Drumline. Dont get too cool for the internet brah.

And how in the entire fuck have you gone ALL this time and never seen coming to america?? Like how is that possible??

i will give you "how stella got her groove back"..the only reason i saw it was b/c the author is the same one who wrote waiting to exhale iirc and my mama was really into that shit, plus we had HBO back then and saw both movies when they came on.

Thin line b/t love and hate was PEAK martin lawrence. Like you were checking for anything he dropped or was in at that time. I believe the Martin TV show was at its peak as well.

I only saw How High b/c this was around the time i was bootlegging DVDs from blockbuster. Other than that, this is probably the ONLY movie on the list you would get a pass from not seeing. How High to me was butt but i get it, its a cult classic

You live in an area where the marching band is popular, that ain't the case out here so drumline wouldn't have interested me.

As far as Martin I've seen all those trash ass movies he did from natural security, roscoe jenkins and big momma, just never saw thin line, I don't feel like I'm missing anything

You live in an area where the marching band is popular, that ain't the case out here so drumline wouldn't have interested me.

As far as Martin I've seen all those trash ass movies he did from natural security, roscoe jenkins and big momma, just never saw thin line, I don't feel like I'm missing anything
you name 3 of the trashiest movies in his catalog which all came AFTER Thin Line...so i still dont understand

just say you weren't allowed to watch TV growing up so we can call it a day

you name 3 of the trashiest movies in his catalog which all came AFTER Thin Line...so i still dont understand

just say you weren't allowed to watch TV growing up so we can call it a day

Aren't all Martin movies trash except bad boys, stop acting like these shits are classics. These shits don't measure up to Harlem Nights, Friday, Boyz N The Hood, Juice and Menace. Those are true black classics

Aren't all Martin movies trash except bad boys, stop acting like these shits are classics. These shits don't measure up to Harlem Nights, Friday, Boyz N The Hood, Juice and Menace. Those are true black classics
whoa whoa whoa...who said anything was a classic??

Thin line is considered a classic among most, but i wouldn't have an issue if someone didnt think it was. It is definitely a staple in black cinema. Martin wrote it and directed it. It was a good movie about a classic tale of when love goes wrong. Don't start being a contrarian b/c you missed out on a buncha shit everyone else has seen.

whoa whoa whoa...who said anything was a classic??

Thin line is considered a classic among most, but i wouldn't have an issue if someone didnt think it was. It is definitely a staple in black cinema. Martin wrote it and directed it. It was a good movie about a classic tale of when love goes wrong. Don't start being a contrarian b/c you missed out on a buncha shit everyone else has seen.

I can't miss out on anything I never want to see to begin with

1. Coming to America
2. Love and basketball
3. Thin line between love and hate
4. Drumline
5. Straight outta Compton
6. How stella got her grove back
7. Black Panther
8. Juice
9. Friday
10. Bad boys

Coming to america
Love and basketball
Thin line between love and hate
Drumline

9. Friday

That's all I got

this nigga CTB needs an intervention

ya'll SHO this nigga black??

And this nigga had the nerve to ACTUALLY bitch about the threads on the first page.

tenor.gif

I'm sick of you dudes acting like I'm missing out on classics, I can give you the Eddie Murphy movie but that's it. I should be the one looking down on y'all for championing trash

How the fuck you know it's trash if you haven't even seen the cotdamn movies.

Yo @AP21 @Infamous114 ban this nigga from Reel Talk..........permanently
I know the plots, the hell I care about nick cannon going to music classes, the title tells me they showing how stella getting her groove back. No one has ever said man you need to watch that nick cannon movie besides you dudes

Back