Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name the sports moment that made you feel like this.

Fuk Chris Weinke. Glad he was a bum/journeyman in the league.

SMH

XhJaf.gif

Rangers taking that World Series L cause Nelson Cruz don’t know how to play a fly ball over his head

Colt getting hurt in the NCG

Nick Rose missing the XP against Cal making us lose by 1

Taysom Hill at BYU

Romo mishandling the extra point hold

Dez caught it

DEZ FUCKIN’ CAUGHT THA FUCKIN’ BALL AND MADE A FUCKIN’ FOOTBALL MOVE!!!!!!!!!

I guess I looked super distraught when he hit that shot because I had multiple random people (no lies whatsoever) come up to me and tell me it's okay they are just going into overtime. I knew we lost the series when he hit that shot. I honestly felt sick to my stomach when he hit that shot. It still hurts a little bit watching it today.

The next season dominance of the Heat in The Finals was beautiful though

This one hurt a ton also. I fucking HATE the Lakers so much and this shot felt like being on the worst kind of roller coaster. I thought for sure Timmy's shot clinched the game and then dastardly dirty Derek Fisher pulled that bullshit off.

I was actually home and able to watch this game and shot. Me and my cousin chipped in and got a hotel room and his homies came and watched the game with us. I was the only person rooting for my Spurs and my cousin didn't really care who won but he knew I was knowledgeable on the game so he placed a nice sum of cash on my Spurs. Lol.

Man.... did we get trashed off his friends money that night. Good times! I had the Will Smith face due to being drunk and happy. Lol

Back