Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Name Rappers You Listen To..

21, Lil Baby, Kevin Gates, MoneyBagg Yo, Sauce Walka, 42 Dugg, Kodak Black, Duke Duece, EST Gee, etc.

Griselda is def one i fuck with but only in small doses.

Stove God Cooks
Redveil
Coast Contra

Sharpie_1.gif

JID
EarthGang
Benny
Conway
Westside
Chris Crack
Deante Hitchcock
Flee Lord
Eto
Dave East
Boldy James
Elcamino
Crimeapple

I’m not sure how many of these cats dropped their actual debut in tha past 6 yrs but I feel like they’ve all only just “hit” within tha past 6-7 yrs 🤷🏽‍♂️

Then Griselda niggaz for sure.

I listened to Joey purp shit that had the song morning sex on it... I liked that

Grind 2 hard oshae... I like his album too, he came across on the Spotify once, and I played a bunch of his songs for like a week.

I'm not sure what year 3D natee came out, but she nice as fuck

Dave East of course,

I stay letting Spotify discover new artists for me.... all these new niggaz not trash

Griselda
JPEGMAFIA

That’s all I got. There’s other newer niggas I listen to here or there but I wouldn’t consider myself big fans.

Chris Crack

Bobby Sessions

Marlon Craft

The reason I joined all hip hop way back in the day was due to the forum that had all the underground music. I eventually checked out the rest of the site and the rest is history.

I say all that to say this, your post reminded me of those days. Finding out about new acts for the 1st time and actually liking it alot. This was a great post that has me now checking out 3 new folks I never heard of before.

Thanks for this post !!!!!!!!

JID
Playboy Carti
Larry June
Griselda
Smino
Saba
Stone Cold Jizzle
Rob49
Teezo Touchdown
Mexican OT
Dante Hitchcock