Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name An MC that Left His Producer/Label And Lost His Shine

Snoop is more than just a "rapper" He's a cultural pop icon.

If he never made another song again he could still stay in the spotlight.

I think part of tha ā€œbreak upā€ of tha Boot Camp Click came when certain niggaz stopped fuckinā€™ witā€™ tha Beatminers...didnā€™t so much effect tha solo artist careers as bad as it did kinda cause a ā€œriftā€...I think it was Ruck n Rock and maybe Starang Wondah If I remember right...that was like 20 yrs ago tho lol

Juvenile easily.

He didn't need cash money but Juvie NEEDED Manny Fresh!!

Hell naw.

Reality Check was dope as fuck and arguably his best album IMO

Niggas gon point out 400 but that was kinda Cash Money compilation album damn near.

And Juve the great was better than 400 but that was on cash money records too

Lil Wayne

What happened to him? I know he tried to sue Baby for back royalties a few years ago, but what happened since then?

Taking bout Mystikal now or when he left No Limit? Cause he had his biggest hits after NL.

Cee-lo put out some dope shit after Goodie Mob. Cee-lo's solo work>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goodie Mob albums after cee-lo
U might be right about Mystikal maybe I just stopped listening after. Ceelo wasn't spittin like he was when he was with Goodie. He mostly did singing on features. Nothing like on Soul Food

Lil Wayne

What happened to him? I know he tried to sue Baby for back royalties a few years ago, but what happened since then?

Bruh

Something is seriously wrong with you. Shit like Wayne still being on CM should be well known and the reason he hasn't dropped a album in a while

You need help

Bruh

Something is seriously wrong with you. Shit like Wayne still being on CM should be well known and the reason he hasn't dropped a album in a while

You need help

Yeah I remember it was big news a few years ago, but I haven't heard anything lately. I haven't seen any threads about Wayne in about a year.

So you're telling me he's still stuck on Cash Money and can't get out of his contract?

Yeah I remember it was big news a few years ago, but I haven't heard anything lately. I haven't seen any threads about Wayne in about a year.

So you're telling me he's still stuck on Cash Money and can't get out of his contract?

Pretty much

Hell naw.

Reality Check was dope as fuck and arguably his best album IMO

Niggas gon point out 400 but that was kinda Cash Money compilation album damn near.

And Juve the great was better than 400 but that was on cash money records too

You got a fuckin mental problem from that dumb ass question in the barbershop thread now to this bullshit.

Back