Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name a Wrestler You Became a Huge Fan of in 2023

I didn't think LA Knight was anything special with the whole male models stuff and then he left that and was jobbing. I like this dude now.

Wild card but Christian - His AEW run is my favorite work he has done in his entire career. Before then i really never cared at all outside the E&C stuff but im invested in his current run.

Will Ospreay - what bad is there to say about this guy??? He is the whole fucking package and has delivered CLASSICS all year and no doubt a top 3 performer in the world. The bidding war for this guy coming up should be a huge deal for any of the big companies. He is HIM.

Been rocking with Swerve ever since I seen this entrance years ago. Was hoping Khan would lease that Chaka Khan track but his current entrance lit too. Met him at a show before his NXT run and i remember this guy was giving him some bread and he pulled out a wallet held together by duct tape. Glad he getting his bag now.

Wild card but Christian - His AEW run is my favorite work he has done in his entire career. Before then i really never cared at all outside the E&C stuff but im invested in his current run.

Will Ospreay - what bad is there to say about this guy??? He is the whole fucking package and has delivered CLASSICS all year and no doubt a top 3 performer in the world. The bidding war for this guy coming up should be a huge deal for any of the big companies. He is HIM.
Aye Will Ospreay on my list too. He puts all of himself in EVERY match. It’s been a minute since I’ve seen someone like him in wrestling.

I would like to see Christian get a run with the Aew world title even if it's a 3 to 4 month reign in 2024.

I don’t think that’s true.

Swerve already mentioned being the first black world champ in AEW. They planting the seeds now.
i know he mentiones it but in all seriousness how many of us really get a chance at the top?.... bating Hangman Page in his home state on a ppv is a start for now.

Orange Cassidy...... i thought his gimmick was trash at first but he's shown steady improvement on a weekly basis in 2023.

Back