Welcome To aBlackWeb

name a weird smell you like

Gasoline smell makes me nauseous. I can't stand that shit.

I for some reason like the smell of locker rooms. Like for football practice I thought the locker room smelled good even though it's just old sweaty shit.

Things freshly wrapped in plastic. Something so satisfying and proud to smell. My girl thinks I'm weird but knows anytime I get something new I smell it first to see if it's actually a new item and when it is she says I let out a cute smile or some shit.

I love the smell of brand new books, magazines and even - eventhough they’re rare nowadays - game manuals lol. I got a nat geo travel subscription but I barely even read em, I’ll take em out of the plastic, take a snif, scroll through the pages quickly and -while telling myself I’ll read em later - throw em on top of the bookshelf just to look cultured but I’m never looking back lol.

I love the smell of brand new books, magazines and even - eventhough they’re rare nowadays - game manuals lol. I got a nat geo travel subscription but I barely even read em, I’ll take em out of the plastic, take a snif, scroll through the pages quickly and -while telling myself I’ll read em later - throw em on top of the bookshelf just to look cultured but I’m never looking back lol.
This some RNS.

Fabric softener

The smell of burned wood when it's because of a saw blade getting stuck

I can't think of a weird smell I like, but a weird sound I like is paper that's been written on. Like a stack of lined paper or a journal kinda book, the pages crinkle different and i Iike that sound.

Back