Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name a movie or show that

Golden

Administrator
changed the way you viewed things, and why.

this can range from a specific stance, to a general outlook on a whole area you have (ie. relationships or the criminal justice system).

Trainspotting
-everybody thinks they're stuck at the bottom and can't get out, til they get out
City of God
-Brazil ain't no joke

I got more, I'll be back...

fight club.....
changed my ideal on perception vs reality

american history x....
made me humanize those i perceived as soulless

armageddon
sacrifice....when dude took his own life so his daughter could be happy with ole boy was deep

American History X
-wypipo love to play victim

28 Days Later
- I most definitely will not survive the zombie apocalypse

Jawbreaker
-Be yourself and be a good person

Margin Call
-Wall Street cannot be trusted with nobody's money, including their own

fight club.....
changed my ideal on perception vs reality

american history x....
made me humanize those i perceived as soulless

armageddon
sacrifice....when dude took his own life so his daughter could be happy with ole boy was deep
Sounds like American history x had a negative impact on u

Game of Thrones put your family first always make sure to represent them well dont trust outsiders.

Devils Rejects never trust dirty white folks and stay strapped.

Game of Thrones put your family first always make sure to represent them well dont trust outsiders.

Devils Rejects never trust dirty white folks and stay strapped.
GOT

how you say that when Jamie and cersei just turned their back on tywin?

Jaime didnt fully turn and Tyrion did kill his pops although Tywin was going to kill him. But the Lannisters, Greyjoys, and Baratheons are all bad examples of families. And Karstarks. But i can't blame them my immediate family has to come first over cousins and uncles.

After the Dark- at the end of the world, doctors and scientists are nice and all, but you'd wanna save the people you love/people who make you happy, not the people who only serve to educate you to death.

Black mirror

Zeitgeist

Ill explain why when I get back to a computer.

12 Years A Slave

Reaffirms how much of a hypocrite this country really is.

Reaffirms why blacks have the feelings they do towards wypipo.

Still blows my mind how we as Black people was looked at as cattle.

Jaime didnt fully turn and Tyrion did kill his pops although Tywin was going to kill him. But the Lannisters, Greyjoys, and Baratheons are all bad examples of families. And Karstarks. But i can't blame them my immediate family has to come first over cousins and uncles.

I meant Tyrion but your response basically contradicts your initial post

The Starks are probably the only good example of a true family but everyone else has ulterior motives

I meant Tyrion but your response basically contradicts your initial post

The Starks are probably the only good example of a true family but everyone else has ulterior motives
Maybe he noticed how shitty most the families are to each other and that made him appreciate the value of his own.

Maybe he noticed how shitty most the families are to each other and that made him appreciate the value of his own.

i could buy that if that was his original point, but he didnt say that

but you raise a very valid point

the wire showed me how it was all connected, and showed how no matter how many people want to stop the problems plaguing the communities, they're never going to go away because the people at the top of the food chain feed off of the negativity

Back