Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name 2 sh*ttier movies

I’ve only heard people say it was great or one of the worst movies ever...no in between

Yeah I've had many arguments about it. One of the realest spy movies ever made to me tho.

held-up.jpg

e8e63506-fd47-4774-a09d-be9a1fe1796d_1.1d86d540a4d98e4bedd06816cb44defc.jpeg

I won

The Village - THE epitome of dumb shit white people do.

Titanic - Fuck Rose for being selfish and Fuck Jack for being a pussy whip bitch.

Last edited:
Battlefield earth the only sure fire film I seen yall put up. That was hella trash. Worst than dragonball for sure lol.

Titanic was made in 97. The Village minus the end was dope so nah.

FOH Village was garbage.

You knew the whole monster in the woods was fake before you even seen the movie, you just had to figure out why. And once they told you why shit had you like..

:huh:

Them crakas coulda moved out to Wyoming or something if they were so concerned about violence. Don't shit happen out there.

FOH Village was garbage.

You knew the whole monster in the woods was fake before you even seen the movie, you just had to figure out why. And once they told you why shit had you like..

:huh:

Them crakas coulda moved out to Wyoming or something if they were so concerned about violence. Don't shit happen out there.

Nah I legit thought it was dope while watching until the last 15 when the fuck shit started to unfold.
I remember cause I called like 3-4 people telling em to stop what they doing and watch after I watched the first 30 mins then I had to call em all back like "my bad"

Back