Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nakamura has really fallen

Yea his run as US champ has been forgettable and the only thing of note in the AJ feud was low blows. I never got the hype with the guy either.
Alot of these niggas hit tha no sign & wack button when I mentioned that this man was nothin special.... "Give him time" is what they told me they said I have tha worst takes when in reality they didn't see what I was seein

So he’s used well in NXT and wins their title but it’s somehow his own fault that he’s in the mid card now? Yea that’s on creative, not his own doing

So he’s used well in NXT and wins their title but it’s somehow his own fault that he’s in the mid card now? Yea that’s on creative, not his own doing
U said if he did not win tha world title by summaslam that hehe (naka) was a bust.... He had many chances ta shine but he didnt..... He's average at best they wasted styles wrestlin this bum as many times as he did he doesn't look comfortable as a heel ... His contract is up in January 2019 don't be surprised if he goes back ta japan

U said if he did not win tha world title by summaslam that hehe (naka) was a bust.... He had many chances ta shine but he didnt..... He's average at best they wasted styles wrestlin this bum as many times as he did he doesn't look comfortable as a heel ... His contract is up in January 2019 don't be surprised if he goes back ta japan

Great memory

Not a bust

Great memory

Not a bust

On the main roster he is and the main roster is all that matters. Just like in baseball where these dudes be killing minor league but get called up and are a bust.

Naka just don't got it IMO, he has 0 memorable feuds. The only thing good he got going for him is his theme music.

On the main roster he is and the main roster is all that matters. Just like in baseball where these dudes be killing minor league but get called up and are a bust.

Naka just don't got it IMO, he has 0 memorable feuds. The only thing good he got going for him is his theme music.
Preach

Back