Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Nailah

Your mom already got the sign handled. Ain't you in this thread for free scraps stupid? If not you would be on her onlyfans with your subscription ole capt save a hoe ass
That's all you got is a mom joke...you wasting my time. Keep digging around for scraps bum..

You come on a board about women to argue with men huh? Your leaking estrogen bruh. Clean it up
You come to a board expecting handouts and other come here to see what's posted its a difference and you can't see that then God be with you. Also estrogen is a hormone that play a role in both the male and female reproductive systems. You should look up what you saying before you type it, makes you seem less dumb if possible

And here you are with another paragraph to a man instead or worrying about the women. Regardless to the essay you typed you still leaking estrogen. Bet both of your father's would be sad lol
Just stop you corny. You just said a mom joke now I got 2 fathers. Accept the reality you a bum looking for handouts and improve your quality of life..

Just stop you corny. You just said a mom joke now I got 2 fathers. Accept the reality you a bum looking for handouts and improve your quality of life..
Can you show me on this site where anyone pays you dummy lol the point of this page is for free stuff. But again you aren't here to look at the women, you are here to argue with men. You throwing that fishing rod out there to see who will bite so you can dm them. I don't swing that way sorry to hurt your feelings

Can you show me on this site where anyone pays you dummy lol the point of this page is for free stuff. But again you aren't here to look at the women, you are here to argue with men. You throwing that fishing rod out there to see who will bite so you can dm them. I don't swing that way sorry to hurt your feelings
Someone has to pay something right, my thing is your broke ass asking for free instead of stfu and wait for it to get posted. Wait for your handout bum don't ask..

Back