Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas Finally Got Band-Aids

But..but...I was already band aid colored...or I just been subconsciously buying only tha light skinned colored band aids...

:cry:

This is how I felt about clear calamine lotion

U know admittedly as a white person u never think about shit like this. But then it makes me draw up scenarios in my head about other shit i subconsciously missed that probably would affect me if it was more blatant to my everyday life.

Like if every aisle in the store i walked in had only black people on the products. The one product i can find with a white face called "Peckerwoods" for "sensitive white skin". Tell myself "Ehh maybe im just trippin" n keep it movin.

Then had to travel to the 'hood' for all the good jobs n no one looked like me, cops asking me if i was lost n i couldnt relate to the people interviewing me, maybe joking about my whiteness so my uncomfortable ass can make them feel comfortable n everyone gave me awkward looks before i left out.

Then telling my black friend who tried to hook me up that i think they're racist and he says "no they arent, we got a whole white person (2 tops) that work here" (out of 100) n none of em in management.

Then think about white ppl who say stop complaining, to seeing white ppl call managers and write letters to CEO's bc they missed a scoop of sugar in their coffee.

Sometimes i think being ignorant is easier.

all E daps from me cuh

you just might get it.....

I got a slight hunch your old lady beat it into you......but you get it nonetheless

I wouldnt even tax you on the trees mane

source.gif

if you ever come thru I'll get you lit and hook you up w/ some bread pudding or some shit

:ghost:no raisins, G

all E daps from me cuh

you just might get it.....

I got a slight hunch your old lady beat it into you......but you get it nonetheless

I wouldnt even tax you on the trees mane

source.gif

if you ever come thru I'll get you lit and hook you up w/ some bread pudding or some shit

:ghost:no raisins, G
Lmao no raisins

Not all white ppl love raisins like that.....

....but when the green bean casserole is cooked just right with a lil crunchy layer n not overly creamy??
:clawd2:

Back