Welcome To aBlackWeb

N!gaga What???......The Most Ridiculous Thing You've Heard Today

SKPJR

I just had a stupid mothafucka argue me down that hip-hop culture was not created until the 80s. I asked him when the first hit hip-hop song was made and he said the 70s but insisted that hip-hop culture was not created until the 80s. Then he goes on to tell me that lyrically Kurtis Blow and Rakim were the same and there was no difference between the two. He went on to say that Tupac was not involved in community affairs until he started rapping. Then he told me that NWA would not get on a stage and perform Fuck The Police in 2019. I told him that they have been performing that song for 30 damn years including times that they were facing arrest and threats from federal law enforcement. I asked if they performed the song then with no fucks given in the face of all of those challenges why wouldn't they perform the same song now when none of those challenges exist? He didn't have any answer. Then he goes on to tell me that Dr. King didn't need any of his advisers and was capable of doing everything by himself. I had a brief exchange with him about Dr Abernathy and his book and he told me "I don't need to read no damn book". It was already that reading was not something that engaged in

This shit went on for about an hour. After a good 20 minutes I just let him talk. In case you haven't figured it out yet the guy who was popping all of this dumb shit is a black ass former police officer who thinks he knows everything about everything. The whole time dude was talking I was looking at his ass like.....
f30c1a883f2e7fab4825eaf970c79ed4436d5b56ee84509c91bfbe18bba16a9a.jpg

Last edited:
I just had a stupid mothafucka argue me down that hip-hop culture was not created until the 80s. I asked him when the first hit hip-hop sing was made and he said the 70s but insisted that hip-hop culture was not created until the 80s. Then he goes on to tell me that lyrical Kurtis Blow and Rakim were the same and there was no difference between the two. He went on to say that Tupac was not involved in community affairs until he started rapping. Then he told me that NWA would not get on a stage and perform Fuck The Police in 2019. I told him that they have been performing that song for 30 damn years including times that they were facing arrest and threats from federal law enforcement. I asked if they performed the song then with no fucks given in the face of all of those challenges why wouldn't they perform the same song now when none of those challenges exist? He didn't have any answer. Then he goes on to tell me that Dr. King didn't need any of his advisers and was capable of doing everything by himself. I had a brief exchange with him about Dr Abernathy and his book and he told me "I don't need to read no damn book". It was already that reading was not something that engaged in

This shit went on for about an hour. After a good 20 minutes I just let him talk. In case you haven't figured it out yet the guy who was popping all of this dumb shit is a black ass former police officer who thinks he knows everything about everything. That dumb mothafucka still got my head hurting. Smmfh
What website were yall on?

Oldhead I work with: "Ghost, you still young. You can have patience with these broads. I'm 58, I need that pussy to be a lil loose. I need it to fit me like an old baseball glove. Slide right in, nut, and gone to sleep.
Me: 1508726846205.jpg

My Google Maps Timeline tried to tell me that I only walked 3 miles (1 hour) the whole entire 2018.

No worries. I have already emailed their Customer Service with a heavily worded complaint.

I know I'm lazy AF I don't need that type of negativity being provided to me without me asking.

I just had a stupid mothafucka argue me down that hip-hop culture was not created until the 80s. I asked him when the first hit hip-hop song was made and he said the 70s but insisted that hip-hop culture was not created until the 80s. Then he goes on to tell me that lyrically Kurtis Blow and Rakim were the same and there was no difference between the two. He went on to say that Tupac was not involved in community affairs until he started rapping. Then he told me that NWA would not get on a stage and perform Fuck The Police in 2019. I told him that they have been performing that song for 30 damn years including times that they were facing arrest and threats from federal law enforcement. I asked if they performed the song then with no fucks given in the face of all of those challenges why wouldn't they perform the same song now when none of those challenges exist? He didn't have any answer. Then he goes on to tell me that Dr. King didn't need any of his advisers and was capable of doing everything by himself. I had a brief exchange with him about Dr Abernathy and his book and he told me "I don't need to read no damn book". It was already that reading was not something that engaged in

This shit went on for about an hour. After a good 20 minutes I just let him talk. In case you haven't figured it out yet the guy who was popping all of this dumb shit is a black ass former police officer who thinks he knows everything about everything. The whole time dude was talking I was looking at his ass like.....
f30c1a883f2e7fab4825eaf970c79ed4436d5b56ee84509c91bfbe18bba16a9a.jpg

Ehhh... the hip hop culture thing depends on when you decide hip hop really had a culture. We can take it way way back if we wanna trace it all the way to the Caribbean, or a little less far back if you wanna look at Electro. If you consider hip hop to be the culmination of the 4 elements, he has a point.

Ehhh... the hip hop culture thing depends on when you decide hip hop really had a culture. We can take it way way back if we wanna trace it all the way to the Caribbean, or a little less far back if you wanna look at Electro. If you consider hip hop to be the culmination of the 4 elements, he has a point.
All 4 elements were already stablished in the 70s.

You lie. Who was scratching in the 70s?

The Birth of the Scratch

According to Theodore Livingston aka Grand Wizard Theodore his discovery of scratching, a sound that would go on to underpin hip-hopā€™s development and remain a potent part of it to the present day, was an accident. Practicing at his 159th Street home, his mother entered the room and asked him to turn his music down. He did, but he also stopped the record with his hand and, as he moved it gently back and forth, was intrigued by the sound it made through his headphones. He told hiphopslam.com: "I thought, ā€˜This really sounded somethingā€¦ interjecting another record with another record.' As time went by I experimented with it and soon it became scratching.ā€ After placating his mother, he later unveiled the new technique in 1977, scratching Bongo Rock by the Incredible Bongo Band at the Sparkle Club.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.biography.com/people/grand-wizard-theodore-5172017

LeafyReliableGuillemot-max-1mb.gif

The Birth of the Scratch

According to Theodore Livingston aka Grand Wizard Theodore his discovery of scratching, a sound that would go on to underpin hip-hopā€™s development and remain a potent part of it to the present day, was an accident. Practicing at his 159th Street home, his mother entered the room and asked him to turn his music down. He did, but he also stopped the record with his hand and, as he moved it gently back and forth, was intrigued by the sound it made through his headphones. He told hiphopslam.com: "I thought, ā€˜This really sounded somethingā€¦ interjecting another record with another record.' As time went by I experimented with it and soon it became scratching.ā€ After placating his mother, he later unveiled the new technique in 1977, scratching Bongo Rock by the Incredible Bongo Band at the Sparkle Club.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.biography.com/people/grand-wizard-theodore-5172017

LeafyReliableGuillemot-max-1mb.gif

What's with the gif of the feminine ass white dude?

You've met at least 80 women today, communicated throughly with at least 10. It dont cross yall mind that yall made a few wet?

Back