Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mystikal cleared of rape and kidnapping charges

The woman woman in the case allegedly stole 50K from him he found out and negotiated a deal where she would break him and a another dude off some sex and he wouldn't send her to jail . after they finished she claimed he raped her. that's what I heard from a credible source.

Yeah, I don't think circumstantial is the word you were looking for. What you say happened is pretty much common knowledge and it is also sexual assault.

Either respond to my entire post or dont at all. Acting like a scorned hoe everytime you respond to my posts is old
The man is exonerated of a crime he didn't commit. It's no "but" to add to the conversation.

I'm not feuding with you. Relax you little sassy ass bitch.

The man is exonerated of a crime he didn't commit. It's no "but" to add to the conversation.

I'm not feuding with you. Relax you little sassy ass bitch.

The first charge was also mentioned in this thread so it's up for discussion as well. So like I said either stop acting like scorned bitch when you see me post in a thread . stick to your "me too" gif collection and keep acting like mocking sexual assault makes you an "edgy" poster. Niggas like you the reason some of the women posters have said some of ya'll post like incel niggas.

The first charge was also mentioned in this thread so it's up for discussion as well. So like I said either stop acting like scorned bitch when you see me post in a thread . stick to your "me too" gif collection and keep acting like mocking sexual assault makes you an "edgy" poster. Niggas like you the reason some of the women posters have said some of ya'll post like incel niggas.
Aye bitch.

This exchange was over the last time I replied to you. Move on hoe.

How was it a lie. There was video proof. He forced the chick. He could have turned her into the cops for thief but he didnt. Consent goes out the door when you have to threaten and blackmail someone into a sexual act.
call it what you want. until it happens to you.

shit happens every day. she consented to the request performed the act no force. then chose to say it was forced. don't play dumb

That is force. She was coerced. You can’t blackmail somebody into sex and think that’s legal bro that stupid. Give me head or go to jail is not an option

Someone stealing thousands and not ending up dead was a brow raiser for the first case.
Especially for some shit in NO and these other surrounding areas.
The story was she stole 50k to 80k and had to take some dick when caught.
It's rape and blackmail, but it's also theft and embezzling... allegedly.
People down here were not tripping about it like that back then.

Something about the first case is that the victim first admitted it was consensual in documents.
She then changed her statement saying she was confused about what she signed.
The victim also accepted lesser charges for a plea.
So she's the reason he didn't get the max, which is ironic.

Back