Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mya Speaks About Being Celibate For 7 Years

WHHHHHYYYYY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!?!

Mother fuckers are just as bad as vegans man.

These…. Plus’s get on my gotdamn nerves man

Nobody give a fuck about what you doing or are not doing with you genitalia/genitals!!!

I blame Gwenyth Paltrow…

If she never told folks she sticks wasp nests up her damn pussy hole folks wouldn’t be so open

Nobody give a fuck about what you doing or are not doing with you genitalia/genitals!!!

I blame Gwenyth Paltrow…

If she never told folks she sticks wasp nests up her damn pussy hole folks wouldn’t be so open
20231009_204333.jpg

I blame Gwenyth Paltrow…

Definitely weird to announce this to the world but good for her I guess

She's a celebrity on a sex themed talk show. It's not like she's walking around at the grocery store with a bullhorn.

In short... LEAVE MYA ALONE!!!

This like a muthafucka who cook full coarse meals, post it online, I’m talking bout you get close ups of the steam and the savory dripping sauce and it’s a whole layout that’s mouth watering and they say shit like..

I personally only eat salad..

If you don’t stop playing fucking games wit us

Ran into Mya randomly in Suitland one day? Lol
actually yeah 🙁

couple mofos already know the story but I had a legit shot at a young Mya before she became famous SMH

I went to school with her close cousin growing up (goofy chick actually used to bully me when we were in middle school so I hated that brawd to the core)

anyways I went to HS and played varsity football as a sophomore, the same cousin went to my HS and was a cheerleader, and actually brought Mya to my practices

and of course, since I used to get bullied I used to really show off in front of the cousin on purpose....I didn't even know or pay attention to Mya at all really

meanwhile Mya used to go to Eleanor Roosevelt and was a debate team nerd........shorty ended up giving me the number and I took it

but feeling myself at the time, her number basically got lost in the shuffle (this was skinny regular looking Mya we talmbout at the time and I'm on varsity so u know the automatic clout that came with that haha😒)

bout a yr or so later I'm looking at the music channel "The Box" one morning and I see her singing in a video......shit had me stunned fr

I was dating my HS sweetheart by this time............but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to find shorty number to try to take a swing back😣

my brother who is a year younger than me still clowns me to this day about that shit

matter of fact he just sent me a text with this clip to rub it in again

I just tell myself nothing would've came out of it anyways whenever I see shit that reminds me of how she eventually turned out

angry-frustrated-kid-x0d2c99k23gr1lw2.webp

life just ain't fair🙁

Back