Welcome To aBlackWeb

My top 20 Quintessential Necro songs

5.Take hiphop back ft. Immortal Technique and Vinne Paz

The classic O.G's shitting on new hiphop track. Some might not agree with this song being so high but i think it should be this high.
Vinnie Paz really needs to get Necro to produce his next album.

4.Eat shit and Die ft. Ill Bill

Why the hell did Necro scrap this song? This song alone shits on the entire Sexorcist album.

"Im holding bitches doodie hole hostage"

Before i drop number 1 here are a few honorable mentions

Solid track but feels like a throw away

Great song but Captain Carnage was the one who shined on this track not Necro

Originally I was gonna lump this in with 12 but nah

It was between this or Who's your daddy. I chose the later

I used to listen to alot of Necro back in the day, dude was really original and his flow is crazy plus hes a dope producer... These days I find him abit repetitive, like he spits bar after bar but his songs all seem to blend into the same track, if that makes sense??? Back in the day they seemed different or had a different theme... Still big up Necro he changed the game...

Last edited:
I used to be a big Necro fan when I was younger but as I got older a lot of his music just got real cringey. He's also a cornball on social media.

That being said he is still a dope spitter. He could rap circles around most mainstream rappers. He just didn't grow as an emcee. He's still rapping about the same shit he was rapping about 25 years ago. Ill Bill's style matured and is more versatile emcee because of that.

Also I wish Necro would produce for other rappers. He has made some sick beats over the years. Black Helicopters is top notch and was used for freestyle on The Stretch & Bobbito Show for years.

Goldie trying to direct traffic towards his site, not away from it.

@grumpy_new_yorker this the guy I was ta
I used to be a big Necro fan when I was younger but as I got older a lot of his music just got real cringey. He's also a cornball on social media.

That being said he is still a dope spitter. He could rap circles around most mainstream rappers. He just didn't grow as an emcee. He's still rapping about the same shit he was rapping about 25 years ago. Ill Bill's style matured and is more versatile emcee because of that.

Also I wish Necro would produce for other rappers. He has made some sick beats over the years. Black Helicopters is top notch and was used for freestyle on The Stretch & Bobbito Show for years.

@Revolver Ocelot @757'sFinest you see this poster? This is who you losers should strive to be like.

In fairness curren$y and Wiz been rapping bout same shit for years and no one calls him out.

I see where you are coming from but Necro is in his mid 40's still rapping about chopping up hookers. He has not evolved at all it seems imo...

but at the same time that's why his fans love him. He's still the same old Necro. He created his own lane and stuck with it.

One other thing. I love 80's-early 90's death metal. I love 80's-early 90's hip-hop but they don't blend well together.

@grumpy_new_yorker this the guy I was ta

@Revolver Ocelot @757'sFinest you see this poster? This is who you losers should strive to be like.

A poster who likes shitty rappers.....

giphy.gif

I had a necro phase for a couple months. Cant stand his voice or rhymes anymore. Hes really grown as a producer though.

Back