Welcome To aBlackWeb

My ten female rappers better than Nicki Minaj

@genocide_cutter you realize Nicki's target audience is females right?

If you don't like it that's irrelevant because it's not for you.

You might think it's a 2/10 album, but there's millions of females in the 13-30 age range that think it's a 5 mic classic.

and that’s what I don’t get. Just because he doesn’t like that means it’s trash. Who asks for this list? Lol I appreciate your commitment to loving the jugaloos but it’s ridiculous now

Lot of disrespect on that list. Nicki and I broke up a while ago, but I cant go for the slander. No white girl is a better rapper than Onika. Second:

Queen Latifah
MC Lyte
Rah Digga
Lady of Rage
Rapsody
Mia X
Others that I cant think of off top

A list of female rappers better than Nick that doesn't have these women on it is not on the right track.

Lot of disrespect on that list. Nicki and I broke up a while ago, but I cant go for the slander. No white girl is a better rapper than Onika. Second:

Queen Latifah
MC Lyte
Rah Digga
Lady of Rage
Rapsody
Mia X
Others that I cant think of off top

A list of female rappers better than Nick that doesn't have these women on it is not on the right track.

I would throw Boss on that list too. Her flow is sick!

ngl its funny as hell that Super Bass turned out to be the most memorable song on Pink Friday lol

Its Genocide_Cutter, of course he's gonna list a bunch of weirdo Juggalo rappers. So I was pleasantly surprised to see Armani Caesar on there because THE LIZ was one of my all-around favorite 2020 albums from the ridiculous cover art to the CB4 intro to every grimey-ass beat to her "Lil Kim, but more pissed off" delivery.

Griselda has killed it this year but a lot of the albums felt kinda interchangeable whereas The Liz stood apart as its own project with its own aesthetic

Back