Welcome To aBlackWeb

"My girls"

quick question to get the thread moving....

do ya'll ever see any poor people do this shit? not be gay but the parents enabling and dressing them up and shit
Seen it first hand with one of my friends brothers. Used to hang around him then i lost touch with the fam, came by one day for a bbq my guy invited me to and his bro was just in full wig and dress.

Couldnt even say hello without feeling awkward af so i ignored the shit outta him.

And yes they were poor. Just not famous where the masses can see it.

I work in the school system so I see hundreds of kids yearly. I see it

we talking a middle/high school dyke dressing like a boy, or the same age boy dressing feminine?

im talking about parents acknowledging and calling said boy a girl or vice versa

paying for dr visits and hormone drugs

Seen it first hand with one of my friends brothers. Used to hang around him then i lost touch with the fam, came by one day for a bbq my guy invited me to and his bro was just in full wig and dress.

Couldnt even say hello without feeling awkward af so i ignored the shit outta him.

And yes they were poor. Just not famous where the masses can see it.

they grown tho right? do you know if he was raised that way?

we talking a middle/high school dyke dressing like a boy, or the same age boy dressing feminine?

im talking about parents acknowledging and calling said boy a girl or vice versa

paying for dr visits and hormone drugs

they grown tho right? do you know if he was raised that way?
Grown that way? Doubt it

More like they always figured he was gay n let him be

Yea grown i was probly like 20 at the time we're all same age group

Reactions: 1/2

Do you see anything wrong in this picture?

ray-charles-i-cant-see-shit.jpg

Yeah...D-Wade was gonna have to explain that one if he kept that up. Lol.

If he took it down b/c of the comments...then he should've known the backlash it was gonna get.

If the post is gone because of the comments. That will be bankrolled into something for the Wade family by a white owned company to promote more homosexuality to black kids and people and more talk about how we as a people are the most homophobic.

Prolly had hella family lean into him on the personal tip...

Niggaz can't forget they niggaz just cuz they got money....

You know damn well that shit ain't gonna ride with a whole two or three sides of black families.... They was prolly like

"Somebody call this fool.... Enough is enough"

My guess for why he took it down is that people were probably killing his 11 year son/daughter. Probably felt it was bad for the kid.

Just a guess though. I didnt look at any comments myself

It's ok to support. I mean if that was my child...I'd support.

BUT...I ain't addressing him as no "girl" or "daughter". Just like I'm not addressing my daughter as "son" or "boy". Sorry...not happening. You my son. Regardless of sex change...no sex change.

Back