Welcome To aBlackWeb

My daughter

I’m sorry for your loss man. I hope you & your family can heal together in this tough time.

I lost my grandmother last week & the funeral tomorrow morning so my family going through it as well. Treasure the good times & the little moments with your loved ones.

Damn, that just broke me down because I have a daughter who just turned 1 two weeks ago

I'm sorry for your loss but I ask in the name of Jesus that He covers you and your family, that you will find the strength and the courage to continue forward and in due time you all find healing and understanding during this time.

Those are some strong words "she won" those are words of a man that I hope to be one day because I don't know where I would be. But you're right, she did no more suffering. God bless you and your family!

I aint gon try to pretend like I can even imagine what you going through.

Even saying stay strong makes me feel like a hypocrite cause I dont think I could stay strong going through that.

But Im praying you find a way to stay strong man.

My condolences to you and your family

I don't know where else to put this, but I wanted to let you all know that my youngest daughter passed away around 930 this morning after a 9+ month fight with neuroblastoma.

Needless to say, my wife and I are hurting. She turned 6 on August 16th, and was running around playing at her birthday party. Just a few days later we were told she had just "weeks to months" left. Her decline from that point forward was very quick.

Our hope is in the Lord and the surety of His promises. While she will never come back to us, one day, we will go to her.

I had said something any this several months ago in another thread and so many of you reached out and offered thoughts, prayers and encouragement. I wanted to let you know that her fight is over. She won.

Condolences

Damn.. Sorry is not big enough to cover your pain.
I hope you find the strength and solace in your memories and knowing that She Won.

My Condolences.

I pray that God comforts you and your family during this time of mourning, that you find peace in her passing, that you find understanding during this difficult time and that you and your family be filled with a deeper desire to seek God and your passion for Him. Mercy and grace has been granted to your daughter. You will see her again. Peace be w you, brother.

Cot damn. Bruh I'm hurtin for you and your family. Condolences man. I pray God helps you and your wife get thru this. Pray that he heals the pain that yall are going thru right now.

And although she's gone physically, she'll ALWAYS be with you and your family spiritually. You'll see her again brotha. Stay strong. ABW got you if you need us.

Back