Welcome To aBlackWeb

My c00chie pink, my b00tyhole brown

Men have been talking about their dick and how much sex they have on rap albums since rap became a thing.
I feel like the most popular male music is nowhere near as raunchy as the most popular female music. Like I ain't never heard Drake or any of them [insert random 3 letters] [insert drug name] rappers talk about they buttholes...

I could be wrong though 🤔

Idc tho, hoes gonna hoe regardless.

I feel like the most popular male music is nowhere near as raunchy as the most popular female music. Like I ain't never heard Drake or any of them [insert random 3 letters] [insert drug name] rappers talk about they buttholes...

I could be wrong though 🤔
Laughs in Snopp Dogg, Nelly and the rest. Men don’t talk about their buttholes because it is not sexualised, unless they’re gay. So they talk about what is sexualised, which is usually their dick and their virility.

Laughs in Snopp Dogg, Nelly and the rest. Men don’t talk about their buttholes because it is not sexualised, unless they’re gay. So they talk about what is sexualised, which is usually their dick and their virility.

Talking about just fucking is one thing, talking about how the color of your butthole is on a whole different level. Popular female rappers are way raunchier than popular male rappers cause that's what sells for them. Niggas rapping about the number of women they smash, doing drugs and catching licks. Chick rappers talk about "look how much my coochie drip". Ain't no nigga hopping in the booth describing the curves of his dick vein and having others niggas rapping that shit word for word.

Last edited:
Talking about just fucking is one thing, talking about how the color of your butthole is on a whole different level. Popular female rappers are way raunchier than popular male rappers cause that's what sells for them. Niggas rapping about the number of women they smash, doing drugs and catching licks. Chick rappers talk about "look how much coochie drip". Ain't no nigga hopping in the booth describing the curves of his dick vein and having others niggas rapping that shit word for word.
Bruh. Let me just enjoy the songs. I’m not about to be debating with you and ruining my buzz!
:uhhuh6:

Back