Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Infamous

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Kandy

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a crybaby though...
If you knew anything about me you might know that...

this is the danger in text convo

because this post seems so much more serious than this shit is, but i could just be reading in that tone

you cool, kid.....i picked you simply b/c you do tend to seek real life explanations when people are just clowning

they dont roast a lot where u from huh

this is the danger in text convo

because this post seems so much more serious than this shit is, but i could just be reading in that tone

you cool, kid.....i picked you simply b/c you do tend to seek real life explanations when people are just clowning

they dont roast a lot where u from huh
Nah they do but honestly it’s kinda been a given here that if you don’t associate with certain crowds you get picked on.

Not saying you do that because I do get some reactions from you but from some it’s just dead.
So maybe you can see where I’m coming from.

Reactions: 1/2
Nah they do but honestly it’s kinda been a given here that if you don’t associate with certain crowds you get picked on.

Not saying you do that because I do get some reactions from you but from some it’s just dead.
So maybe you can see where I’m coming from.

yeah people got they lil cliques or whatever

no different from work or school or anything involving more than 2 people lol

I dont really see anyone being picked on, but at some point the shits gotta start rolling off, right?

yeah people got they lil cliques or whatever

no different from work or school or anything involving more than 2 people lol

I dont really see anyone being picked on, but at some point the shits gotta start rolling off, right?
Yeah and I been here from the jump and was treated as anyone else till the politics took over...

Chitown-B didn't make the list???

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

So this whole Chitown/Mods beef is just a smokescreen to hide the fact that...that they ACTUALLY like each other??

It must be 2 sides.

So BWG basically leading the polls w/ 4 votes if you count that 1 for Sam

@AP21
Iz8C.gif

It’s my opinion so if you can’t give the good with bad skip my shit...

Last edited:
well apparently these dumb ass people don't know what crying is? All the folks who made nominations have some type of feelings towards said nominees lol...

@AP21
Iz8C.gif

It’s my opinion so if you can’t give the good with bad skip my shit...
What are you talking about

Edit: just went back because I honestly didn't remember

You're making up a narrative that doesn't exist. It's one thing to state an opinion. It's another to state said opinion as a fact.

But it would help if you named who were in these cliques and what politics you feel get you treated differently from other female posters here

Everything else is just speculative

I'm legit confused at your position in all of this. You appear to have issues with exactly one person on this site, yet you make it seem like everyone else has an issue with you because of it when that's just simply not true.

You act as if you needed my help with something and I told you no because of my affiliation with the one person. If that was the case, you would have both legs to stand on, but you know you can't say that.

Let your issues with them be your issues. Stop trying to make it about everyone else when is just the two of you.

Last edited:
What are you talking about
The no sign on my opinion so please don’t act brand new...

It’s mine and only mine...

Like I said though if you can’t give credit where credit is due then don’t bother with the negative shit either...

You say you the good guy but somehow here we are again... hmmm

Back