• Infamous

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Kandy

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you can keep it a buck with me

be honest

on a scale from 1-10, how scared are you to address chicity with (1) being not at all to (10) being you shit your pants every time he posts

He ain't making no damn badges, you are so I'm addressing you boy

That was the last post directed at the foreigner cracka, irrelevant mf'ers don't deserve my attention.

He ain't making no damn badges, you are so I'm addressing you boy

so, let me get this straight boy...he gave the request to make the badge and told you straight up that ya'll getting the badges regardless of what you say, yet, you in here expending energy going back and forth with me about said badges?

Aight.......

@AP21, whole robbing crew gets a badge when you able to do it

@Az hasn't robbed under the banner of BWG so she spared.

Tag and bag the rest
aight, i'll get to it this evening

they'll be fresh out the oven by the morning

so, let me get this straight boy...he gave the request to make the badge and told you straight up that ya'll getting the badges regardless of what you say, yet, you in here expending energy going back and forth with me about said badges?

And you following his command like you his bitch

yall still arguing about this shit?

tenor.gif

you keep saying that like over and over, but the only people saying that are BWG affiliated...so you either are or you're not?

i tell you what...show me where another gang was nominated and won in a thread and they didnt get badges

i'll wait

and if you take issue with the nomination, thats a fair criticism, BUT, why didnt you address chicity?

you talking too much to me but not saying anything to him

THATS inconsistency
Oh trust he got it worst..

Why would I have to show you where another gang was nominated and not given to them what they won when I’m not in any such gang?

Just don’t give me a badge THATS IT!

Oh trust he got it worst..

Why would I have to show you where another gang was nominated and not given to them what they won when I’m not in any such gang?

Just don’t give me a badge THATS IT!

he just said you was spared?? lol

are you keeping up with the thread? c'mon Az

Back