Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Musiq Soulchild vs Mary J Blige (mjb advances)

Who U Got?

• Musiq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MJB

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
a1e7814693514bb2951caf0b2e08a050.png

Musiq

VS

MJB

I fuck with Musiq heavy but yea, I gotta roll with MJB

Music does have a lot timeless shit...

Mary just got more

how tf Musiq beat the dream??

what kinda sorcery going on round here?

Stop acting like he wack

its tough having these discussions over message boards b/c i will have to trust you wouldnt google

but you name me 10 Musiq songs outside of his singles right now

its tough having these discussions over message boards b/c i will have to trust you wouldnt google

but you name me 10 Musiq songs outside of his singles right now

I can ask you to name 10 songs of the Dreams outside his singles.

What will that accomplish because since we are fans of the artist we could do that

I can ask you to name 10 songs of the Dreams outside his singles.

What will that accomplish because since we are fans of the artist we could do that

the difference is i can do it without googling, plus i can name songs that he's written for people that have also been hits off the top of my head

but aight

musiq is a nice artist, but i can think of quite a few people who could've been placed in his spot

Musiq songs will be played when you hit 100 breh

The Dream songs meh, I haven't heard one in 4 years and that's being honest. I lied, I saw someone post one in the other thread and I played one, but the dream doesn't have quality hits to me.

Musiq songs will be played when you hit 100 breh

The Dream songs meh, I haven't heard one in 4 years and that's being honest. I lied, I saw someone post one in the other thread and I played one, but the dream doesn't have quality hits to me.

im not even about to engage in a back and forth with you about this

Why make the post about why Musiq being in the tournament if you don't have any (receipts) stating why he shouldn't though?

You did ask what kind of sorcery is going on around here and I made a post trying to explain what you were asking for

Back