Welcome To aBlackWeb

Murderer Caught When Sister Used Genealogy Site

It's also been known that when you use these genealogy sites they make you give up the rights to your dna. Meaning they own it and can do whatever they want with it.

I’ll say, I don’t really care. I was able to find my great grandfather’s side of the family taking the DNA test. I had a 3rd cousin come up, we contacted eachother and thanks to all of this I was able to connect my grandmother with her sister, they met and had lunch together.

If it wasnt for sites like that the long saught after serial rapist and murder the east area rapist would never have been caught. His descendant had their dna on their and they followed the line. Nor is he the first criminal whose decendant indirectly ethered their family, repeat theme in crime pods.

Point is you might not have to murder or rape anyone. Once you give up your DNA that shit could end up anywhere.

Stay woke.

lol But it can't, at least not any more so after you take a test. I'm thinking you guy don't understand what those sites do. It's not like they take a pool of your DNA and just keep it with them. They trace your lineage and keep a record of your genetic markers. That does give the authorities access to your personal info, but it doesn't give them access to your actual genetic material to plant.

All it really puts you in danger of is having your DNA identified. It doesn't make it any easier for the cops or anyone else to frame you.

the funny thing is that if you visit Africa and interact with the locals, they would be able to tell you where you are from by the shape of your head and facial features. Shit is crazy, but true.

If it wasnt for sites like that the long saught after serial rapist and murder the east area rapist would never have been caught. His descendant had their dna on their and they followed the line. Nor is he the first criminal whose decendant indirectly ethered their family, repeat theme in crime pods.

That's the nice headline that the powers-that-be love to see. Same thing for GPS in phones: The first benevolent technology headline was about how a kid waiting on a kidney for a transplant was located at a concert thanks to the GPS in his mother's cell phone. Facial recognition has a similar benevolent headline in China where the used the tech to catch a wanted man at a concert.

Be wary of headlines like this that lull you into accepting these invasive technologies. His sister's DNA shouldn't have ever been used for this reason; that was not why she signed up and it is a complete breach of trust and privacy. This is nothing more than Big Brother growing and spreading right under our noses.

lol But it can't, at least not any more so after you take a test. I'm thinking you guy don't understand what those sites do. It's not like they take a pool of your DNA and just keep it with them. They trace your lineage and keep a record of your genetic markers. That does give the authorities access to your personal info, but it doesn't give them access to your actual genetic material to plant.

All it really puts you in danger of is having your DNA identified. It doesn't make it any easier for the cops or anyone else to frame you.

You're mailing them your DNA.

I'm not going back and forth with you either nigga. Go find someone else.

the funny thing is that if you visit Africa and interact with the locals, they would be able to tell you where you are from by the shape of your head and facial features. Shit is crazy, but true.

Ive heard this before. Folks in Africa saying people look like this or that.

Glad the murder was solved. This turned into a positive. People posting conspiracy theories shouldn't use a phone or the internet in general. Your digital footprint is your virtual DNA. They be listening to your conversations too.

Back