Welcome To aBlackWeb

I am still mad David Suchet butchered his version. He is a great Poirot but his version of this particular mystery is not good. The original novel was so much better.

Not sure how good this one will turn out but I will give it a chance.

oh shit oh shit

this is a remake

I love me a mystery

lets watch this

Yes! Love a good mystery with a cup of hot cocoa with lots of marshmallows. Perfect for winter time weeknights.

I am still mad David Suchet butchered his version. He is a great Poirot but his version of this particular mystery is not good. The original novel was so much better.

Not sure how good this one will turn out but I will give it a chance.

Yes! Love a good mystery with a cup of hot cocoa with lots of marshmallows. Perfect for winter time weeknights.
bih, watch a mystery with me? I got a whole list and it's fabulous. I have great taste in mysteries.

put some respeck on the mystery genre, the fuck?
2 hr movie that's mostly exposition? Nah man, mysteries are over rated.

Lemme guess how this movie plays out, great value sherlock holmes talks to everybody of note on the train, points out their peculiarities, then spends the most of the movie chasing red herrings set up by the killer. The killer unrealistically reveals themselves for no reason at all, fake sherlock gets emo cause he's not really the world's best detective and then nabs the killer.

Or great value sherlock is the killer and is mentally ill.......

The End

tumblr_oo9jzwoOax1r2pp2to1_500.gif

put some respeck on the mystery genre, the fuck?

Ima be ready tomorrow if you ready!

I will be ready! It's especially great since I will work from home this Friday.

Lemme guess how this movie plays out, great value sherlock holmes talks to everybody of note on the train, points out their peculiarities, then spends the most of the movie chasing red herrings set up by the killer. The killer unrealistically reveals themselves for no reason at all, fake sherlock gets emo cause he's not really the world's best detective and then nabs the killer.

The End

Joshie has it all figured out! If you ever decide to become a killer, give me a warning.

The End

you are such a hater, I will be back to prove you wrong. mystery is the best genre.
I will be ready! It's especially great since I will work from home this Friday.
oh shit, can u do day time? this can be epic. pm me

The End

You couldn't be anymore wrong

Back