Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Murda Mook vs Aye Verb

Who U Got?

• Total voters
So many Dry Spots In Mook 1st Goddamn @ the consistent touching Of your Opponent..They are Booing the shit outta this nigga..

Oudated as Fuck ..While Verb wasn't great either he didn't have to be ,this WHOLE battle was Gassed The Fuck Up..Throw this shit In

the Vault

3-0 Verb

Why do u say verb won the first?

What were the bars that won u over?
I'm not saying that

I'm saying each one won a round, the crowd won one as well

This battle just don't do it for me

I will say, I thought mook was saying some fire bars, by it was going over the crowd head like a Lupe song. They weren't hitting like he hoped as evidenced by the non reaction

I'm not saying that

I'm saying each one won a round, the crowd won one as well

This battle just don't do it for me

I will say, I thought mook was saying some fire bars, by it was going over the crowd head like a Lupe song. They weren't hitting like he hoped as evidenced by the non reaction

I'm going off of what u wrote, u said verb won the 1st.

Matter fact i wanna debate this on a podcast with any of yall. I'm gonna spend the next few days preparing my notes. We can have a full breakdown of the battle like jayblac and mickey did on the podcast.

who's down?

I'm going off of what u wrote, u said verb won the 1st.

Matter fact i wanna debate this on a podcast with any of yall. I'm gonna spend the next few days preparing my notes. We can have a full breakdown of the battle like jayblac and mickey did on the podcast.

who's down?

The ship done sailed fam. This battle been debated to high hell at this point. I'll hop on the podcast but not to talk mook verb lol.

Mook 2-1, Verb took the 1st clearly, Mook edged the 2nd, Verb would’ve won the 2nd but his material was flat with too many dry spots. Mook took the 3rd. Dope battle. Is it a classic? I’ll have to see how it holds up with time.

Verb 2-1. I know Verb was irritated with all that touching. Had to give Mook that 3rd round. Cool battle overall, I'm just more a fan on battles at a smaller venue where the crowd has less interference.

Mook 2-1, Verb took the 1st clearly, Mook edged the 2nd, Verb would’ve won the 2nd but his material was flat with too many dry spots. Mook took the 3rd. Dope battle. Is it a classic? I’ll have to see how it holds up with time.

InnocentBlissfulFlounder-small.gif

Attachments

• InnocentBlissfulFlounder-small.gif
    InnocentBlissfulFlounder-small.gif
    737.7 KB · Views: 26
the biggest issue in this battle to me was the venue

too much talking from the crowd

too much back and forth b/t the camps

mook intentionally talking while verb is rapping

Verb kept his cool...he made his faces at some bars, but he didnt say anything. Mook was trying to get under his skin and when it didnt work, he resorted to putting his hands on him every chance he got. I know they supposed to be going at each other, but it wasnt like Mook was touching him softly in a "oh btw" kinda move...he kept agitating verb.

Did i mention how wack the crowd was? Its like they didnt realize they were at a battle. Both dudes was spitting some nice ass bars, but they were clearly going over the crowds head...so if you felt verb's material was flat, that was a product of the people in the crowd. Notice how the chick on stage was making the stink face. She got em

Verb 2-1

Mook killed himself with all his starting and stopping and posturing for tha crowd whenever his “reaches” would go over tha crowds head...Verb was “cleaner” overall...Jaz, ARP and tha crowd killed tha battle tha most for me tho...Jaz does too much overreacting and dick riding to be up on tha stage...ARP talking thru niggaz rounds and not keeping order by letting Verb and Mook talk they each other’s rounds and tha crowd helped change tha flow of tha battle tha way they’d jump sides from Verb to Mook and had both up way too much...that shit was too long (pause nh) and drawn out to try to keep watching more than once too

Back