Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW MultiVersus (Warner Bros Smash Brothers)

Damn, I haven't been playing since me and @silverfoxx ran that.

I'mma hafta get back on here.

mall I want to do is level up each character to 15. Now it takes about 80 to 100 wins

originally it took about 25 -35 wins

then it took 35 -45 wins

Now it’s almost 100, I get tired, I want to play my other games. It’s fun at times but not really for me. I don’t even know why I play this game

It's fun off the jump, but when you see how little xp they give you per match to unlock more characters it seems more of a chore then actual fun

I'm at 14 now with Finn, talmbout 4200xp to get to 15. You only get 200xp if you win which means I'd have to win the next 21 fuckin matches straight to get to 15.

One of them cats in that video I posted was level 35 with Taz. You gotta basically LIVE in front of the game to get that fuckin far.

You owned up to it so that’s good

game is still in beta but i feel like it’s gonna be one of those permanently in beta kinda games
Which is bad, because given the characters in the game and the rumored ones... It could have been great. It's just not a game you can play for hours and not get tired. And like koncept said... It takes soooooo much time to level up and unlock shit just to enjoy the game.

Which is bad, because given the characters in the game and the rumored ones... It could have been great. It's just not a game you can play for hours and not get tired. And like koncept said... It takes soooooo much time to level up and unlock shit just to enjoy the game.
The latter combined with almost every character being locked made the game fall out of favor with me the same week it came out

Back