Welcome To aBlackWeb

Multiple 7-11's Gets Raided By Immigration

I got friends from Africa and fam from South America had to to put in time and money to become citizens. Shit ain’t fair to them G.

If you gon be illegal, you gotta have a clear and great grasp of the English language.

My bank was closed and I went to PLS to get a money order and it was lil fucking Mexico in that bitch. Workers English was fucking broken and I had to give them money. I said nevermind and waited till the morning.

Bruh, my stepfather and his family is from Guyana and he has a cousin here from Trinidad. That whole damned family came here legally and went through the struggle to obtain citizenship and to make it here in the US. His brother/my uncle went on to Canada and got citizenship there as well and still lives in Toronto. The rest of the family, cousins, aunts, and uncles and whatnot, settled in Michigan after stints in NYC. They did that shit the right way and, like you said, this shit ain't fair to them.

Fuck an illegal.

I used to have a lot of compassion for 'em when we first moved to AZ 'cause I was like "Damn... they're just here for a better life and working hard", but now that I 've spent time reflecting on it and looking at this shit from a global perspective, these muhfuckas got a lot of goddamned nerve coming here and setting up shop illegally then complaining about getting rounded up and sent back to where they came from.

lmao @ this shit.

Who in the U.S. is like... "those 7-11 workers are a real menace... just standing there while I pay for my slim-jims and stuff"?

And how do we always collectively gloss over the fact that the European is the most illegal and alien illegal alien on this entire continent?

lmao @ this shit.

Who in the U.S. is like... "those 7-11 workers are a real menace... just standing there while I pay for my slim-jims and stuff"?

And how do we always collectively gloss over the fact that the European is the most illegal and alien illegal alien on this entire continent?

I don’t have any resources but from living in Texas and California I can say so many illegal Mexicans and South Americans. It’s a ton of them in New Orleans now too.

So if it’s more Europeans, we have a serious illegal alien problem

I don’t have any resources but from living in Texas and California I can say so many illegal Mexicans and South Americans. It’s a ton of them in New Orleans now too.

So if it’s more Europeans, we have a serious illegal alien problem

What he means is that Europeans have been illegals on every piece of land in this hemisphere since 1492.

a2f66109ac3f9ce5d29b15986f48e4e7.jpg

immigrant-cartoon.jpg

bf7e42659258047e6eea8bd9fe9a976b--native-indian-native-american-indians.jpg

e591fc1d408721b1a724798cd653fdb0.jpg

Back