Welcome To aBlackWeb

Multiple 7-11's Gets Raided By Immigration

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner

DTNjfyBWkAEDwUY.jpg

plus the 7 elevens here run skeleton screws nowadays u lucky if u find 2 ppl working in there at the same time

I got friends from Africa and fam from South America had to to put in time and money to become citizens. Shit ainā€™t fair to them G.

If you gon be illegal, you gotta have a clear and great grasp of the English language.

My bank was closed and I went to PLS to get a money order and it was lil fucking Mexico in that bitch. Workers English was fucking broken and I had to give them money. I said nevermind and waited till the morning.

Shiz lucky they didn't grab him but my dad is loving this though as he don't rock with illegals stealing jobs himself

Shiz lucky they didn't grab him but my dad is loving this though as he don't rock with illegals stealing jobs himself
I hear that a lot about the jobs but are muthafuckas really doing or wanting to do these jobs that the illegals are doing or are they just saying that

I hear that a lot about the jobs but are muthafuckas really doing or wanting to do these jobs that the illegals are doing or are they just saying that

I'd rather a 20 year old black kid work at 7-11 eventually becoming the manager in 2-3 years than a bunch of Immigrants hiring other Immigrants that just got here illegally or some shit

Plus if there's more of a demand for ppl for those jobs maybe the wage can go up 50 cents to a dollar or something

I'd rather a 20 year old black kid work at 7-11 eventually becoming the manager in 2-3 years than a bunch of Immigrants hiring other Immigrants that just got here illegally or some shit

Plus if there's more of a demand for ppl for those jobs maybe the wage can go up 50 cents to a dollar or something
I dig that, but how often is that the case? Like are there really 20 y/o shooting for those type of jobs?

Or how about this....treat the actual problem instead of the symptoms

Rounding up illegals that work in stores isn' going to a damn thing....but if you give heavy fines to businesses that hire illegals things will change....

It's not that they don't want the jobs. It's that they don't want the pay the Mexicans will work for.
It does pose an interesting situation, this capitalist corporation society will always look for the profit, so will hiring more individuals who know they're value cause price increases so the company continues to get the profit it wants, which could essentially offsets the wage gain...

Back