Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon Mr. & Mrs. Smith

I did NOT expect them to have such great chemistry, damn. They work great together. Excellent writing, dope cast. I loved it.

I'm still a little confused about one scene. At the end of the therapy episode...what was with the fire? 🤔Were they on a mission?

I did NOT expect them to have such great chemistry, damn. They work great together. Excellent writing, dope cast. I loved it.

I'm still a little confused about one scene. At the end of the therapy episode...what was with the fire? 🤔Were they on a mission?

I finished this awhile ago but if I remember, I think they ended up telling the therapist that they were spies and she told them she records all their sessions. So they set her crib on fire.

I finished this awhile ago but if I remember, I think they ended up telling the therapist that they were spies and she told them she records all their sessions. So they set her crib on fire.
Good looks, bro. I don't think they told her what they really do, but they had to get rid of the evidence, regardless.

giphy.gif

This was never announced as a limited series so my guess is the other Jane let off 2 shots, missed and our Jane killed her with the 1 shot afterwards

Back