Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Mr. McMahon (9/25)

So many bodies buried.

They think going deep on this doc will be as deep as the Montreal Screwjob, which we've covered about 10 million times.

If I don't get a Hogan interview about the steroid trial, fuck it.

Hell, I at least want a probe about what really happened to CM Punk.

Huge fan of McMahon legacy but I have zero interest in this that at all.

The only way I could 100% be hyped for this would be a unbiased story of McMahon. The good, bad and the ugly and I KNOW there has to be alot of ugly. McMahon touched Doc would be too edited and cut to fit his perception on everything. We need a raw doc from an outside source.

This shit gone be sugar-coated af.

We all know if not most, that Vince's issues start from childhood. I don't think he met his dad until he was like 12 or 13. Then he did an interview in Playboy like way back in '98-99 during the Attitude Era where he was asked about his mom. I believe it was inferred that she used to molest him as a child. Shit is sick. It definitely would explain a lot of shit about him.

Last edited:
Gonna be all about how he revolutionized wrestling and is the greatest wrestling business-minded person of all time.

They might touch on x y z of some negative history but how he championed through it all

He took her virginity, right?

I dunno about her virginity but he allegedly smashed while she was 17-18 . Vince found out a year or so after Savage left for WCW & vowed never to sign him back into WWF again.

It would be ridiciously hagiographic with Vince/WWE being involved. Why watch a sanitised and watered down documentary on Netflix when you can just go on YouTube?

“The goal behind ‘Mr. McMahon’ was to pull back the curtain and reveal the true Vince McMahon, obscured beneath the persona he presented to the world,” said series director and executive producer Chris Smith. “Over the four years of production, the story evolved in truly shocking ways, culminating in some extremely harrowing allegations. The final product is a revealing documentary that we believe offers a rich and nuanced portrait of the man and the complex legacy he left behind.”

Back