COMMUNITY MPC - Showdown Series Big Krit x K. Lamar

Who has a better playlist?

• Kendrick Lamar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Post first overall single
Goldie
I loved both tracks <one of my favorite Krit songs> with a edge to Lamar because of the knowledge that was delivered

Post a song from 2013 ( I chose 2013 because its when control and mt Olympus dropped)
Doom
both tracks hit hard and is really tough to choose one or the other.

Post a song that has at least 1 feature
DOOM ferg coming through was clutch...RIP NIP dope ass song but this aint Kendrick typa beat lyrics were on point good song overall(listen close to what they sayin).

4. Post a song where you were out-shined (but u still held ya own)
BIG SANT came thru!!! Krit def got his off though DOOM..I feel they didnt need Kendrick on the song..nevertheless he popped off

Post the most lyrical song ya artist has
I almost tied this one then midway through The Heart pt 2 Kendrick came on..both artist came to play on this one. GOLDIE

Post a song from 2011
Schoolboy Q saved Kendrick on this one..GOLDIE

Post a song from 2012
GOLDIE.. cartoons and cereal was actually my shit in the 80s n 90s..nostalgic to me in so many ways. Krit and Anthony Hamilton did they thing..LIVE FROM THE UNDERGROUNDis one of my fave Krit tapes

Post a song from 2014
Goldie..Alright is that song...Third eye is very introspective and resonates to me

Post a song from 2017
OG kung fu kenny x YG kung fu kenny...dope song..i loved the concept the video brings..Goldie

.Post me a time stamp me ya artist best verse
First off the beats ya chose for ya artist to spit on..CRAZY.. DOOM x Krit came thru tho.. would have been interesting if Goldie would have chose this one too

. (swap picks) Post a song your opposite player should have picked
DOOM

My Bonu
s..KRIT for mt. olympus..may have been one of the best replies EVER imo ...DOOM

In all fairness Krit and Kendrick have two different sounds they are both GREAT but at the end of the day Kendrick is the man. Krit has an advantage because he is a touted producer also.

This nigga got a free point , there was no theme 12!! :Pathetic:

But based off the themes we dropped songs for i won 6-5. I'm fine with the 2mill, as long as yall know who really won lol

giphy.gif

First off this nigga @Goldie should be deducted a point, his 2012 pick isnt off GKMC. Playlist wise that Kendrick shit is ass, rappity rap, NERD SHIT. Cant ride to none of that shit until you hit Alright. Musically Kendrick is not fucking with KRIT. Honestly this shit shouldve been 9-0-2

@Mooney

Create a poll, let the people decide the better playlist.

Back