Welcome To aBlackWeb

MPC Challenge - Just Strictly R&B

1) Song that makes you fall in love with R/B

2) The song that defines neo-soul

3) Whitney Houston - nothing popular

4) Dream - nothing popular

5) Something Teddy Riley is involved in (song, writing, production)

6) Best non 90s R/B song

7) Jill Scott - nothing popular

8) Something LA Reid IS involved In (song, writing, production)

9) non-popular Beyonce song (nothing that is RIAA certified, nothing has heavy radio play )

10) The song that @Blackish likes: Maywood answer

Issue Heres A Tissue GIF - Issues AustinPowers MichaelMyers GIFs

@Maywood v @Blackish

If I had to choose...

1 Blackish...The older the better I think would be the best way to express why you fell in love with R&B...
2 Blackish... I love both songs here..I think Groove Theory relates to my personal favorite as a song but Badu is far superior as an artist!
3 Maywood... My personal favorite Whitney song is Greatest Love! Waiting to exhale OST was dope tho
4 Maywood...as Dream progressed in his career songs like this became his staple! Love vs. Money is arguably his best body of work!
5 Blackish... Guy says it all (pause)
6 Blackish...Ushers stardom v Janet's sex appeal I think overall ushers connection to R&B overshadows Janets
7 Maywood...Oh shit, I love me some Jilly!!! Both songs were phenomenal Paul wall verse gives it an edge...
8 Maywood... I listen to a heavy pandora 80s playlist and both these songs come on often. 80s R&B... I'll share my playlist
9 Blackish... I'm no Beyonce fan but I know Dangerously in Love was that album! plus this was a cold-ass song

10 Maywood

@Maywood 5
@Blackish 5

Tie Breaker...
Best Three song set:
Maxwell
Toni Braxton
a duet (male/female)

sorry this took so long

Last edited:
Back